Rules for UNSW students (1 Viewer)

MJ-47

HSC
new rule: ppl should stop pushing/sneaking their way to the front of the mile long bus line outside of nida (they ruin it for the rest of us)

new rule: "if im waiting in a food outlet line for more than five minutes and the guy directly in front of me hasnt made up his mind by the time he reaches the front , i should be allowed to kill him". Dr Cox

new rule: more parking spots are needed... i had to park 10-15 mins away the other day

new rule: if you turn up to a lecture/ Tut and dont do any work, thats fine... but if you disturb the learning of others by e.g. (playing games, talking on phone, eating loudly/messily) then plz leave

that is all :santa:

Timbo650

Supposed to be studying
HSC
N/A
new rule: ppl should stop pushing/sneaking their way to the front of the mile long bus line outside of nida (they ruin it for the rest of us)
Have you considered throwing them under the bus?

new rule: "if im waiting in a food outlet line for more than five minutes and the guy directly in front of me hasnt made up his mind by the time he reaches the front , i should be allowed to kill him". Dr Cox
Amen brother!
And while we are about it, walking up to your mate already in the queue, chatting to him while he waits, and then also ordering yourself when his turn comes, well, that too should attract summary execution.

new rule: more parking spots are needed... i had to park 10-15 mins away the other day
At Sydney, that's as close as you get EVER

new rule: if you turn up to a lecture/ Tut and dont do any work, thats fine... but if you disturb the learning of others by e.g. (playing games, talking on phone, eating loudly/messily) then plz leave
Yes. If you are expecting a call, then sit by the goddam door!
And if you must play on Facebook, MSN etc in class, mute the damn speakers!
And you wann listen to your 'pod then turn it down so the rest of don't have to listen to tinny noise.

08er

HSC
yes i hate slow people and i doubt they even know/care that there's people behind them

Uncle

Banned
HSC
fucking lol

when I did math 1a last year we had a question kid who kept interrupting by asking questions. By week 6 or so when after he asked a question people started yelling and pelting him with rubbish behind his back.
LOLOL

lol this is turning out to be a 'What you hate about UNSW students' thread

In Soviet Russia, UNSW students rules you! ...?
lolol.

and moar soviet russian omfgwtfussr.

You need to spread some reputation around before giving it to kevinx2 again.

this is probably a general thing, but people who walk FUCKING SLOW.

HURRY THE FUCK UP, THANKS.
I will give you +rep for this.

This I agree on.

One day I would like to see people like them dodge an out of control speeding car with their reflexes always that slow.

+1.

People need to keep to the left, period.
Hence why Beyonce sings TO THE LEFT, TO THE LEFT.
EH?

C-C-C- COMBO BREAKER

couldn't resist :jedi:

edit: damnit kevinx2 you ruined the flow
whoa lolol cunt.

that is all :santa:
ah agreed with the first one.

talking depends,
if its actually interesting, i eavesdrop.
ultimately its up to the lecturer who cares about or controls the voice level.
my maths and my mechanics lecturer refused to teach until everyone shuts the fuck up.

wrong_turn

the chosen one
HSC
Uni Grad
i secretly want to "accidentally" punch/trip slow people on the stairs to make slow walking people..like yeknow...sorta die...so that their gene doesnt spread to the next generation.

Linear

HSC
Don't throw social parties in libraries??

I don't mind quiet whispering, but when you're just being a talking, laughing idiot then don't be surprised if you suddenly find yourself suffering from a little bulletinheaditis. Especially if all you're doing is guffawing on about some meaningless shit without having a reason to be in a study area.

xxxx8888

HSC
when people walk really slowly in front of me and block the way, i step on the back of their shoes. when they turn around i'm like oops sorry and walk past.

P

Phreedom

when people walk really slowly in front of me and block the way, i step on the back of their shoes. when they turn around i'm like oops sorry and walk past.
I like making creepy noises.
Works all the time.

darkwolfzx

HSC
N/A
People say that I have cold merciless eyes, so I like to use it to part small groups of people who might get in my way.

accolade

HSC
- people who pick up the phone in the library and dont go somewhere else to talk. (and tehres people who pick up the phone more than once ffs) , even more worse, ppl who speak in their own language on the phone whilst others are trying to study. In my experience these people have mostly been imports. whenever i pick up a phone in the library, i go somewhere where i wont disturb others.

ravengirl

HSC
rule: do not use the overhead railing on the bus if you stink. if you smell that bad u deserve to fall flat on your face. you're ruining my morning bus ride :)

erm

HSC
- people who pick up the phone in the library and dont go somewhere else to talk. (and tehres people who pick up the phone more than once ffs) , even more worse, ppl who speak in their own language on the phone whilst others are trying to study. In my experience these people have mostly been imports. whenever i pick up a phone in the library, i go somewhere where i wont disturb others.
yep those fags are annoying

Uncle

Banned
HSC
People don't pull down a fresh portion for others after they used their share of the pull-down towels in the restrooms.
How selfish.

rule: do not use the overhead railing on the bus if you stink. if you smell that bad u deserve to fall flat on your face. you're ruining my morning bus ride :)
lol agreed.

That time some bitch spoke in a loud foreign accent.
Fuck she deserved a knuckle sandwich.

Pace_T

HSC
i was walking up the main steps between the library and the quad today behind slow faggots and all i could think of was a post in this thread about how slow people walk in groups up/down the stairs really slowly and how one of you said that you want to kick them down the stairs. i could just picture it

driving your foot right up their asses

hilarious!

LordPc

HSC
i was walking up the main steps between the library and the quad today behind slow faggots and all i could think of was a post in this thread about how slow people walk in groups up/down the stairs really slowly and how one of you said that you want to kick them down the stairs. i could just picture it

driving your foot right up their asses

hilarious!
dont stop and have a group conversation in the middle of the steps between clb and quad. more annoying than slow walkers IMO

tommykins

i am number -e^i*pi
HSC
i fuckin hate the indians that randomly bunch up and block the pathway.

fuck off

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)