Sam 2004 is wrong (1 Viewer)

hopeles5ly

Take Me Higher.
HSC
N/A
my school marks are fine at the moment, but while im fiddling around with it and putting in marks i believe i will get for my actual hsc results, i find that its no where near where i want them to be =(

nwatts

HSC
hopeles5ly said:
my school marks are fine at the moment, but while im fiddling around with it and putting in marks i believe i will get for my actual hsc results, i find that its no where near where i want them to be =(
Yes but you really have little idea of what your actual HSC marks will be - especially your assessment marks, which are often wildly different to your internal assessment marks, because they're based on class performance, not your own.

Example: Throughout art all year I'd get 40s-60s for prac assessments, and my report mark was around 72, because I performed well in theory stuff, also because of internal scaling. Come HSC mark time, I scored 95 in exam/NW, 85 for assessment and 90 overall. This shows my class was a lot better than our teacher gave us credit for, and it essentially means I'd been marked like shit all year.

Riviet

HSC
N/A
In other words, the scaling becomes a very important part of the system.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)