Same Sex Marriage Debate (1 Viewer)

BLIT2014

The pessimistic optimist.
HSC
Uni Grad
Sixteen to 17 years old
A person who is caring for you or supervising you, like a teacher, youth worker or foster carer, can't have sex with you or sexually touch you or perform a sexual act in front of you, even if you agree, unless they are married to you. However, it is not an offence if the person honestly believed you were 18 or older.

Found that bit particularly interesting.

dan964

what
HSC
Uni Grad
Sixteen to 17 years old
A person who is caring for you or supervising you, like a teacher, youth worker or foster carer, can't have sex with you or sexually touch you or perform a sexual act in front of you, even if you agree, unless they are married to you. However, it is not an offence if the person honestly believed you were 18 or older.

Found that bit particularly interesting.
Found this interesting:

Twelve to 15 years old
If you are 12 to 15, a person can’t have sex with you, touch you sexually or perform a sexual act in front of you if they are more than two years older than you, even if you agree.

However, it is not an offence if the person honestly believed that you were 16 or if there was less than a two-year age difference between you. This is exactly two years. For example, if a person is 17 and has sex with someone who is 15, it is not a crime. But if the person was 18, it is a crime unless the person believed the person was 16.

cosmo 2

the head cheese
HSC
my neighbour (who has been dead for 1.5 years) is still getting mail and he got his same sex marriage survey when i went to clear out his overflowing post box today lmao

should i commit voter fraud

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)