Saudi scholar: "Sports cause women to lose virginity" (1 Viewer)

luv2luvurmama

HSC
Sir BigBoy, are you muslim or arab? (I'm guessing you are because u hate Israel...)
If you are a bloody retard. Your are an Idiot. I think all of your threards have been about stupid things arabs do, and i think you are doing it in an attempt to be 'Cool' and maybe fit into the Australian Christian Society, which obviously enjoy watching the margining difference of the arab world. Well it aint working and i think your a disgusting fuck-wit!
LOL 0WNED!

Laika_

Banned
HSC
um no not really

you didnt own him in the slightest tbh

fleckar

HSC
Islam is not compatible with basic human rights or the 21st century. What's new?

:confused::confused::confused::confused:

Sir BigBoy, are you muslim or arab? (I'm guessing you are because u hate Israel...)
If you are a bloody retard. Your are an Idiot.
Huh?

I think all of your threards have been about stupid things arabs do
It's because there's so many of them, and most of them do stupid things.

and i think you are doing it in an attempt to be 'Cool' and maybe fit into the Australian Christian Society which obviously enjoy watching the margining difference of the arab world.
I don't think anyone would describe the "Australian Christian Society" as "Cool", and I also don't believe Sir BigBoy would try to appeal to any religious society.

Well it aint working and i think your a disgusting fuck-wit!
LOL 0WNED!
Stop getting angry and violent like a generic Arab/Muslim and try to form a basic argument.

Last edited:
HSC
sir bigboy, are you muslim or arab? (i'm guessing you are because u hate israel...)
if you are a bloody retard. Your are an idiot. I think all of your threards have been about stupid things arabs do, and i think you are doing it in an attempt to be 'cool' and maybe fit into the australian christian society, which obviously enjoy watching the margining difference of the arab world. Well it aint working and i think your a disgusting fuck-wit!
Lol 0wned!
im not fucking Arab.

Im fucking brown Punjabi paki.

Im fucking Muslim.

Listen to this you stupid moronic fuck, Arab culture =/= Muslim culture. Stupid fucks like yourself cant even distinguish between the two.

PLEASE FUCKING TELL ME WTF IS AUSTRALIAN CHRISTIAN SOCIETY THAT I ENJOY? FUCKING EXPLAIN YOU BUFFOON.

GO BLOW YOURSELF UP.

Last edited:

moll.

Learn to science.
HSC
If you are a bloody retard. Your are an Idiot. I think all of your threards have been about stupid things arabs do, and i think you are doing it in an attempt to be 'Cool' and maybe fit into the Australian Christian Society, which obviously enjoy watching the margining difference of the arab world. Well it aint working and i think your a disgusting fuck-wit!
LOL 0WNED!
I'm sorry, I'll I heard was:
"DIE INFIDEL! ALLAH AKBAR! KABOOM!"

SnowFox

Premium Member
HSC
LOL 0WNED!
Im not christian, but i still enjoy watching idiotic ideas of backwards countries come to light.

As for topic, A women can lose her virginity via riding a horse.

Serius

Beyond Godlike
HSC
The ignorance in the news article and this thread make me lol so much. Virginity is a concept, nothing more, if a hymen[and many people would argue no such thing exists] can be wrecked for a variety of non sexual activities and often is before sex even occurs, then how is it related to virginity at all? virginity is a state of mind, a social construct, nothing more and sport will not make you lose it, only consentual sex will.

moll.

Learn to science.
HSC
The ignorance in the news article and this thread make me lol so much. Virginity is a concept, nothing more, if a hymen[and many people would argue no such thing exists] can be wrecked for a variety of non sexual activities and often is before sex even occurs, then how is it related to virginity at all? virginity is a state of mind, a social construct, nothing more and sport will not make you lose it, only consentual sex will.
What the fuck?
Empirical, scientific, anecdotal and sensible evidence makes this statement ridiculous. Even barbarian tribesmen with bones through their noses in the depths of the Congolese jungle know a hymen exists.

Serius

Beyond Godlike
HSC
What the fuck?
Empirical, scientific, anecdotal and sensible evidence makes this statement ridiculous. Even barbarian tribesmen with bones through their noses in the depths of the Congolese jungle know a hymen exists.
as a symbol of sex. The reality does not match the fairy tale of virgin bride who bleeds on her wedding night because of a magical piece of skin in her vagina. The majority of girls do not bleed when they lose their virginity.

I am not exactly an expert but the way my lecturer described the concept, it is basically a thin bit of skin that is an extension of the inner labia. It comes in many shapes and degrees of perforation, in fact even after sex it is still there, the only thing that completely removes it is child birth, and even then there may be scrappy bits around the edge.

a lot of girls are born without one

it may tear naturally from sports or anything physical really

it may be small [i.e a large opening] or because of its elasticity it may not tear at all.

The concept and ignorance surrounding the hymen needs to be thoroughly destroyed, it is funny that you mention some barbarian tribe as if he is the fount of knowledge, because it is exactly his kind of ignorance that would lead him to kill his wife for not bleeding on their wedding night.

danal353

HSC
exercise can cause the loss of virginity? i really cannot fathom how that loser became anybody... and "official supreme council.." sounds pretty impressive.

i suppose it's not...

moll.

Learn to science.
HSC
as a symbol of sex. The reality does not match the fairy tale of virgin bride who bleeds on her wedding night because of a magical piece of skin in her vagina. The majority of girls do not bleed when they lose their virginity.

I am not exactly an expert but the way my lecturer described the concept, it is basically a thin bit of skin that is an extension of the inner labia. It comes in many shapes and degrees of perforation, in fact even after sex it is still there, the only thing that completely removes it is child birth, and even then there may be scrappy bits around the edge.

it may be small [i.e a large opening] or because of its elasticity it may not tear at all.

The concept and ignorance surrounding the hymen needs to be thoroughly destroyed, it is funny that you mention some barbarian tribe as if he is the fount of knowledge, because it is exactly his kind of ignorance that would lead him to kill his wife for not bleeding on their wedding night.
All of this is entirely seperate to it not existing at all which is what you initially said.

Venom.

HSC
lol idiot. virginity is a concept.

Last edited:

SnowFox

Premium Member
HSC

Most cultures didnt know about the Hymen back then. They believed that if the female was "pure" or a virgin, she was to bleed during her consemation [sp].
The bleeding factor is indeed quite random, then again back in those days they married 12 year olds so the bleeding whilst having intercourse is probably caused by stretching more then anything.
As biology and the such came into light, they found the Hymen, and thats how parents would find out if their daughter was a virgin. They would ask a doctor to examine her to see if her Hymen had ruptured.

What you said about the different ways of a Hymen being torn and physical features is true, but your lecturer must be a fucktard to believe that some females are not born with a Hymen. Thats like saying a some males are not born with a foreskin.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)