Saudis are barbaric savages (1 Viewer)

Evan11

HSC
Insecure Muslim said:
(because all non-Muslims except for those who live in Israel and run media companies are Christian).
So i suppose Hindus, Buddhists, the thousands of Indian and Chinese religions don't exist then?

Insecure Muslim said:
(the only true religion of the world)
This type of thinking is reponsible for so much death and carnage in human history

Insecure Muslim said:
the life of an infidel is not worth half that of a Muslim.
WTF u extremist fucker!

Insecure Muslim said:
is a women truely equal to that of a man? Of course not.
Im sure Ms Condoleeza Rice wouldn't agree with you. Im sure your mother wouldnt agree with you. Good luck getting a girl in the 21st century dickhead. Half a brain? There will be countless millions of women who will achieve more in their lives than you can ever hope to. Billions.

Insecure Muslim said:
religious discrimination within Australian society. .
... "the life of an infidel is not worth half that of a Muslim" ??? hmmm, hypocrisy much?

Had it not been for the Haneef comment i would have thought you were being sarcastic and taking the piss out of Muslim beliefs but u actually believe this crap. Someone back me up on this, i mean come on am i the only one who read that and nearly gagged?

Ba'al Shem Tov

يهوه هو الرب
HSC
N/A
zimmerman8k said:
You listed flimsy excuses the Saudi's offered for their behvaiour, I listed similarly pathetic excuses the US offers for similar behaviour.
I did not list any excuses the Saudiss offered. I did not even make one reference to the Saudis...:confused:

Evan11

HSC
Omium said:
Your a dickhead, you are stupid beyond belief.

He is fucking parodying a muslim....
How bout u suck my dick and prove it. I dont think he was parodying a Muslim, hence the Haneef coment at the end, which i already said. Ive stated that it seems as though he was parodying a muslim and the only thing that seemed off was that the defence of haneef had no parody involved. SO go fuck yourself loser.

I

Insecure Muslim

Omium said:
Your a dickhead, you are stupid beyond belief.

He is fucking parodying a muslim....
No you are such a stupid idiot. Who are you to say I am not a Muslim? It is you who is not a real Muslim. I saw how you make fun of Muslims all the time with your post about blowing yourself up.
You are discriminatory against Muslims you selfish big mouthed pig.

On this forum alone I have converted two people to become Muslims so do not try and act smart with me. http://community.boredofstudies.org/3245393/post-8.html and http://community.boredofstudies.org/3229454/post-9.html

But you are so skeptical and critical that you do not even know a real muslim.

K

katie_tully

Hay how come no mention was made of my Koran quotes?

I paid $7.95 for that book down at Angus and Robertson. Reward my diligence!

Evan11

HSC
Insecure Muslim said:
No you are such a stupid idiot. Who are you to say I am not a Muslim? It is you who is not a real Muslim. I saw how you make fun of Muslims all the time with your post about blowing yourself up.
You are discriminatory against Muslims you selfish big mouthed pig.

On this forum alone I have converted two people to become Muslims so do not try and act smart with me. http://community.boredofstudies.org/3245393/post-8.html and http://community.boredofstudies.org/3229454/post-9.html

But you are so skeptical and critical that you do not even know a real muslim.
See i told you OMIUM you spastic. Why call me stupid when its clear you are wrong about the whole thing. How embarrasing.

K

katie_tully

Or else I'll be an offended Jew :( and I'll make you pay.

EDIT: with money

K

katie_tully

Evan11 said:
See i told you OMIUM you spastic. Why call me stupid when its clear you are wrong about the whole thing. How embarrasing.
I know

ari89

MOSSAD Deputy Director
HSC
N/A
katie_tully said:
Hay how come no mention was made of my Koran quotes?

I paid $7.95 for that book down at Angus and Robertson. Reward my diligence!
Excellent quotes Katie!
But I must tell you, that is a fake Quran. See, every Muslim knows that Western governments print and publish fake Qurans that they distribute to poor countries and non-muslim westerners. That is why anything quoted by a non-Muslim from the Quran in correct context can never be taken seriously.

K

katie_tully

ari89 said:
Excellent quotes Katie!
But I must tell you, that is a fake Quran. See, every Muslim knows that Western governments print and publish fake Qurans that they distribute to poor countries and non-muslim westerners. That is why anything quoted by a non-Muslim from the Quran in correct context can never be taken seriously.
Hey ari, you confuse me and shit.
Are you aboriginal and a scientologist, or are you a muslim wog? TAKE OFF YOUR MASK, OH ARI ONE

ari89

MOSSAD Deputy Director
HSC
N/A
katie_tully said:
Hey ari, you confuse me and shit.
Are you aboriginal and a scientologist, or are you a muslim wog? TAKE OFF YOUR MASK, OH ARI ONE
I'm an ex-Greek subject of Danish origin who resides in the Commonwealth of Australia. We've been exiled from Greece since 1967. Thanks anti-monarchists and good old Colonal Papadopoulos.

At least I'm still tied to the Danish Schleswig-Holstein-Sonderburg-Glücksburgs. And there's still the Anna-Maria Foundation to support me if I decide to do nothing with my life.
(And this is the reason why I don't have a real last name)

ari89

MOSSAD Deputy Director
HSC
N/A
Omium said:
ari_89 = Insecure_Muslim ??
I'm not silly enough to be a Muslim. And I'm not ugly or stupid enough to be insecure.

Slidey

But pieces of what?
HSC
Omium said:
ari_89 = Insecure_Muslim ??
Nah. You'll just find that a lot of people on this board are very disturbed by Islam. It's the same in real life, though most people decline to comment on Islam.

ari89

MOSSAD Deputy Director
HSC
N/A
Slidey said:
Nah. You'll just find that a lot of people on this board are very disturbed by Islam. It's the same in real life, though most people decline to comment on Islam.
Because I laughed at something stupid he said = disturbed by Islam.

Cool, slidey.

Slidey

But pieces of what?
HSC
ari89 said:
Because I laughed at something stupid he said = disturbed by Islam.

Cool, slidey.
I find your lack of faith... disturbing.

ari89

MOSSAD Deputy Director
HSC
N/A
Slidey said:
I find your lack of faith... disturbing.
My lack of faith in what?
Make more gernalisations please:$

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)