'Saudis would let IAF jets fly over kingdom on Iran mission' (1 Viewer)

bigboyjames01

Banned
HSC
tbqh im sick of having this debate. The pro Israeli fucktards resort to incidents/nations that have NOTHING to do with the Israel-Palestine issue.

Lets face it, if we are to look at the Israel-Palestine issue on its own, in the naked sense without getting any other X country involved, western or Arab, only someone with down syndrome could keep a straight face while defending this Zionist, fascist, neo nazi like parasite of a nation.

Ben Netanyahu

Banned
HSC
N/A
chris92 said:
My initial point is that Israel have far more moral fibre than their fascist neighbours.
Again, not true. Contemporary deaths in the Middle East caused by Israel by far outweigh any deaths caused by their Arab comrades.

The whole region is involved in this conflict you halfwit.
Not really.

sstr said:
Why? You don't regard Hezbollah using force to coerce a democratic government into giving it veto powers a "legitimate" conflict?
Not really. Although I confess to not knowing much about that particular conflict. My original point remains.

bigboyjames01

Banned
HSC
Sunni killing Shia has nothing to do with Israeli's killing Palestinians.

ffs you fool.

bigboyjames01

Banned
HSC
your inability to comprehend even the simplest of things astounds me. You very simple leech, you have no right to bag out israel as a fascist state when its neighbours are worse. What the arabs/persians do to their minority groups are significantly worse than israeli treatment of palestinians. Why don't you become a member of the anti-arab league?

Get off the anti-israel bandwagon, it's getting quite unoriginal.
what?

[CITATION NEED]

Mu5hi

Banned
HSC
chris92 re-read your posts it will help you and everyone here. Also i m not wasting my time in threads like this no more.

Sprangler

HSC
Saudi Arabia would be grateful if Iran's nuclear facilities got bombed by Israel.

Wow!!..Seems lyk u guys’ know better who's who in de Arab n' Muslim world...but let me tell u something..Saudi Arabia’s rulers are a bunch of unrealistic dictators who don't rule in any law except their own minds making, though claim they're "Muslims", trusting isreal a sworn enemy of Islam to fly over the kingdom..am not so sure when they've reached that level of optimism shall i say??..its just unfortunate to have such worthless tyrant to be the "Muslim world leaders"

P.s. I believe that talking about "justice and rights" Iran has every rights to be a nuclear power on top of the regulations of course, just lyk isreal ,the US and others have got nuclear power.

A sworn enemy of Islam? Because they stand up to peaceful members of your modern beautiful peaceful religion (aka terrorists).

HOW THE FUCK DOES IT EVEN MATTER IF TEL AVIV IS BETTER THAN SAUDI ARABIA? HOW?. HOW?. HOW? HOW?

so stfu you incompetent Israeli sympathizing fucktard. Yea, tel aviv is probably 10 better than Saudi shit Arabia but that does not change a single thing about how the fuck the Israelis treat Palestinian as sub human animals.

The real question here do you know anything about Israel or are you regurgitating what your right wing, pro war, Fox news, radical Christians, jew brothers spoon feeding you?
The humanitarian situation of the palestinians will never change until they can elect an authority with realistic goals, i.e. recognizing Israel as a Jewish state and not aiming to "wipe it off the map", Hamas' stated current goal.

Homosexuals killed by Iran - idk, 6?
4000+, actually.

Palestinians killed by Israel - idk, 10,000?
Derp.

Israel has the right to the land of Israel
because it says so in the Torah
The existence of the state of Israel is not guided or founded on the Torah, it's not a religious thing.

1. There are several
2. +1
3. You're an idiot. Read up on the history of Israel, the legality of it's [current] borders and the settlements before making yourself sound like a moron.
When one state tries to invade one state and ends up losing -- they get fucked over. It's just how it is. The borders might not have expanded to this extent if it weren't for the Arab countries invading for no real reason whatsoever, and several Arab leaders calling for the Palestinians to leave their homes to make way for the incoming armies, and yes it is true that the defense forces did force some Palestinians from their home, but it was purely a humanitarian issue, they most likely saved thousands of lives.

The um, efficiency of their killing does not change the fact that they were still killing Palestinians. And now we have confirmation that they attacked [near] schools, and used Palestinians as hostages.
Accidents happen, and it's laughable that you bring up schools getting attacked and hostage taking, which are only two of the many atrocities committed by Palestinian militants.

Nah not really. They weren't patient and then they lost their patience and destroyed a territory, reducing it to rubble and killing thousands, because a handful of Israeli scumbags were killed by hero Palestinians trying to defend themselves from israeli scumbag oppression.

Israel broke the ceasefire.
Technically, they did break the ceasefire. Pre-emptive strikes against terrorists is sometimes the only way to go.

Last edited:

sstr

HSC
tbqh im sick of having this debate. The pro Israeli fucktards resort to incidents/nations that have NOTHING to do with the Israel-Palestine issue.

Lets face it, if we are to look at the Israel-Palestine issue on its own, in the naked sense without getting any other X country involved, western or Arab, only someone with down syndrome could keep a straight face while defending this Zionist, fascist, neo nazi like parasite of a nation.
What gives you the idea that this has anything to do with the Israel-Palestine conflict? I see an article saying that Saudi Arabia may turn a blind eye to any attempt by Israel to bomb the nuclear facilities of Iran. Nothing about Palestine. Nothing about Gaza. Nothing about settlements. So my question to all of you is this: why do you feel the need to make EVERY issue about Israel-Palestine?

I know this may be difficult to believe, but a 5,500 square kilometer piece of land IS NOT THE CENTRE OF THE EARTH, and states in the Middle East have their own interests and conflicts completely independent of the Palestinian issue. So grow up, get over your strange fixation with Israel, and put aside your little crusade, at least in threads where it is completely irrelevant.

Last edited:

Sprangler

HSC
What gives you the idea that this has anything to do with the Israel-Palestine conflict? I see an article saying that Saudi Arabia may turn a blind eye to any attempt by Israel to bomb the nuclear facilities of Iran. Nothing about Palestine. Nothing about Gaza. Nothing about settlements. So my question to all of you is this: why do you feel the need to make EVERY issue about Israel-Palestine?

I know this may be difficult to believe, but a 5,500 square kilometer piece of land IS NOT THE CENTRE OF THE EARTH, and states in the Middle East have their own interests and conflicts completely independent of the Palestinian issue. So grow up, get over your strange fixation with Israel, and put aside your little crusade, at least in threads where it is completely irrelevant.
Because you got trolled. He wanted it turned into a Israel-Palestine thread.

JonathanM

Antagonist
HSC
tbqh im sick of having this debate. The pro Israeli fucktards resort to incidents/nations that have NOTHING to do with the Israel-Palestine issue. .
Sorry BBJ, but in this thread, yet again, I put the blame to the anti-Israel posters for making it go downhill. A 'wrong' post or one that is irrelevant, but meant well is > than a troll post like "israel is a jewish state / thread" any day of the week.

You have valid points, argue them, if you find it too tiresome because of the 'idiots' just remember that you shouldn't bother arguing with idiots cause they'll drag you down to their level and beat you with experience. So just respond to the 'smart' posts.

Iron

Ecclesiastical Die-Hard
HSC
[youtube]a2WBev3VUz0[/youtube]

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)