Save the shuttle (2 Viewers)

Gibbo69er

Poor Student
HSC
I'd probably use the shuttle monday nights cos i finish at 9 and if i need to catch the train home.

Pretty much all of my classes are in a close proximity except for MKTG which is in the HGDT. So I should only need to use it if its raining and on monday nights and maybe tuesday nights

PrincessSJ

Work. Inn. Buy Shoes
HSC
make sure you sit up the back where there's no desks.. they kinda get in the way of a catnap

Gibbo69er

Poor Student
HSC
noooooooooooo!!!! I'm gonna be good in uni and pay attention... are u allowed to take in flasks with coffee in them?

oh guys, btw - best coffee mixture to stay awake, two teaspoons of coffee, two teaspoons of milo and two teaspoons of sugar, just to one ordinary mug. best for making you stay awake for hours!

Cyph

espresso me up!
HSC
The carts have decent coffee if you can be bothered lining up.. or get in early.

I like a flat white, no sugar.

hipsta_jess

Up the mighty red V
HSC
N/A
Yes, and I'm going to be a good little girl and study really hard and get nothing but HDs to impress my mummy and daddy

/or not.

Gibbo69er

Poor Student
HSC
lol i said every year during hs that i would try hard that year, mostly the hsc... lasted like 2 weeks. then bummed

but im paying like 7000 bucks a year, not my parents but me, so I'm gonna make the most out of it dag nabbit!

rific

HSC
That WAS reasonably encouraging. Don't worry though, I know someone who still does most of their work and turns up to almost every lecture.

Gibbo69er

Poor Student
HSC
almost every lecture?

if im not sick im going to em all! all of them i say!

except maybe ebus, i hate fucking computers. im so over them, way too much during high school

hipsta_jess

Up the mighty red V
HSC
N/A
You're so keen. Its scaring me.

Just go to your lectures, work hard on your assignments, and do a little revision before exams, and you'll be fiiiiine.

Craig

there goes my hero
HSC
Lol,
I can’t wait to he sits through one of Janet’s lectures for econ1110.

em_516

bludging..
HSC
ahhhahhah omg, i didn't realise he'd do that too..yeh, have fun attending THOSE lectures :S and if you get paul as your tutor, know what you're talking about lol

edit: actually, even micro is gold..'firty free point free percent' :D

blue_chameleon

Shake the sauce bottle yo
HSC
They need a Starbucks next to Warabrook station. Mmmmm that would be awesome! :)

em_516

bludging..
HSC
dunno about the station, but there are coffee carts hanging around all over campus..i don't drink coffee, but it must be good haha, and i looooooove their brownies and etc. YUM!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)