bullshit you are 142cm OJ, i've seen u :p
you are more like 160...

yeah, agree with espo, style > brand..
though the clothes i like, are all tend to be expensive

damn

Orange Juice

so worthless i am
HSC
trple dot, you should check man, cuz i just measured myself just then and im about 145 or so...
you know your quite tall so many your point of view was like totally wrong

^___^
HSC
as if you are 145
i just walked past a 1.2 clearance height at a car park today, thats like..just where my ribs were..

DJ_Cam

Insecure Teen
HSC
N/A
Orange Juice said:
trple dot, you should check man, cuz i just measured myself just then and im about 145 or so...
you know your quite tall so many your point of view was like totally wrong

I suffer from the same problem. I'm only 144cm and I'm a white guy, so it sucks. I have to wear shirts that are way too big for me.

bubz :D

the last laugh
HSC
hahah stfu OJ!! :p

grace - yeah i know everyone has different tastes :p another example, i have absolutely NO idea why general pants is stocking hello kitty, chainsaw x 123128947128... but i'm sure a lot of people disagree with me. tis always interesting to see other's opinions :p

one man's trash is another one's treasure... even better when you sell it on ebay :p

Orange Juice

so worthless i am
HSC
... said:
as if you are 145
i just walked past a 1.2 clearance height at a car park today, thats like..just where my ribs were..
yeh, and..? i told ya im heaps short... maybe youve been misinformed... just tell me who told you who i supposely am...

and dj_cam i feel your pain...

and bubz, its good to know im loved... whats this chainsaw thing in gp?

braad

so dead yeah?
HSC
amoz_lilo said:
say no to tight things that make a V shape on areas other than the cleavage :p
or if it creates cleavage on guys...

alby

cool duckie
HSC
amoz_lilo said:
say no to tight things that make a V shape on areas other than the cleavage
say no to ANYTHING which causes curves in the wrong places (eg. camel toes) or accentuates the wrong curves

HSC
alessandra said:
i hate anything from these stores;
supre
vallygirl
blockout
just jeans /jeans west
the miss shop ect ect ect
As much of a skank image some of these stores have, they have cheap staple items... i mean, not everyone wants to pay $190 for a white sass and bide singlet...

beccaxx

surprised things change
HSC
yeh i got 3 singlets for 6 bux each at ally the other day, 1st time i hav shopped there in my life! but everywhere else they r at least 12 bux, or u no, sportsgal has them 4 40.

HSC
sportsgirl is so effing overrated, i swear most of their designers just steal designs from whatever their sacred sienna miller is wearing, knock up a few shitty copies and sell them for heaps more than they're worth. i like their jewellery etc though.

von dutch drives me crazy. anytime i see a girl wearing it, their perceived level of intelligence goes down like 300%.

Espo15

Banned
HSC
N/A
yeah, i honestly can't stand von dutch.

seriously, their plain trucker caps are $100. and it's not like a lot of effort has been put into the design or anything.. it's just a logo!

who can justify spending $100 on a hat?

spin spin sugar

it's gotta be big
HSC
von dutch is so amazingly fugly.

and its not even snobby to classify jeans /quality in terms of branding, it's just ignorant. those jeans brands named are probably all made in the same factory as insight or lee jeans (i'm not even kidding), in some cases with the same denim that valleygirl is using. so the jokes on you for buying a brand and not a look/fit/style - HA HA *nelson laugh*

0Jade0

HSC
-Why in the world do people want to look like they just killed a polar bear took it's feet and shoved them in a bucket of dye?
-Mid drift (is that how u spell it?) tops- Only if you have a stomach as flat as a board and even then I don't want see it.
-Clubbing clothes when you are down at the shops. Even worse like this girl i saw: Heels, trackies, sparkley top thing and unwashed lanky hair.... where did she think she was going? what was she doing? To top it all off she looked 14.

- Supre..... I have like a belt and cheap singlet boob tube things from supre. I wouldn't be caught dead in the other stuff there.... If I see one more girl announcing to the world that she:
Loves the O.C
is whatever star sign she is
is fully sick
or has weapons of mass distraction
I will strangle her.

Last edited:

!! CaR`JiE !!

cäяяoт ^^'
HSC
anyone dislike baggy pants, baggy to the point it shows your knickers! >_<'
absolutely foul.

Last edited:

glycerine

so don't even ask me
HSC
the other day this girl was pushing these nearly knee-high boots to me, had the same pattern as cowboy boots but were cut like just your average knee-highs, i didn't like them. yuck

spell check

HSC
Espo15 said:
yeah, i honestly can't stand von dutch.

seriously, their plain trucker caps are $100. and it's not like a lot of effort has been put into the design or anything.. it's just a logo!

who can justify spending $100 on a hat?
the only good thing about it is that you can tell straightaway which people are complete failures as humans

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)