say no to... (2 Viewers)

HSC
prima_donna said:
i wear them coz i think they look fashionable, not for their practicality. i also love the cami- over-a-t-shirt look. they're in now. :).
you wear a singlet over a shirt? under i can understand, but not over.

mmm_sofay

time to pretend
HSC
I understand the practability of wearing a long sleeved top under a short sleeved shirt/top, as i used to wear that combo to school all during winter, but i see the idea of wearing a singlet over a shirt.
i dont get it.

mahuligan

HSC
yay! im not the only one who despises von dutch and ug boots with mini skirts and those retarded 'i love OC' shirts. they look sooooo trashy i cant stand them. especially the von dutch fakes that say vonbitch...grrrr they make me angry :mad: . i also cant stand the whole dada or saucony tracksuit look that alot of people have going...or those annoying slogan shirts from supre

haha i guess we shouldnt be mean about how people dress..theyre allowed to wear what they fancy...but i sure wish all the ugboots and vondutch things in the world will just spontaniously burst into flames...*sigh*

Tuggi3

Vicious and Delicious
HSC
It depends what you were ugg boots with. I don't understand the mini skirt and ugg boots thing, with the top showing half your boobs out there thing. My sister is very fond of that look, and prides herself on being a fashion guru.

Oh so very wrong, espiecally since she's barely 5 ft tall and just ends up looking like a furry midget.

braindrainedAsh

Journalist
HSC
I think that the best thing about fashion is that everyone can show who they are a bit....

I have friends who dress up in kinda kooky retro clothes, but it suits them and I think that is cool... also people that wear punk/goth stuff, it can suit them, where if I wore it I would look like an idiot.

Sometimes I think it is not what you wear, but how you wear it.

If you feel comfortable in something then I think people can tell....

Also, I am not a labels person. Something that cost five bucks can look equally as good as something that cost $100 in my opinion.... labels mean nothing to me.

The one look that I can't stand is the "I am insecure in myself and hence copy everything out of cosmo/dolly/cleo/paris hilton instead of wearing stuff that I want to wear"... I also don't like looks that are overtly trashy.

So yeah, everyone has different tastes and I think that is a good thing....

I am a bit of a fashion failure, but I just like to wear stuff that I am comfortable and happy in.....

grk_styl

is hating uni & study
on the dance floor with a bottle of tequila
HSC
...people boasting about wearing designer clothing. "oh i'm wearing armani shirt, tsubi jeans, so-and-so shoes".

I can make up a pretty awesome outfit for 1/4 of the price and save the rest of my money! sheezzz. It's called PRACTICALITY. If you have that much money go give it to the Red Cross, or the Salvos, or medical research!

end of my rant...

HSC
natstar said:
Whats wrong with Paddy's market clothes?
where do I start?

- those really gay fake jumpers, eg Rusty, Playboy or Angel, Devil etc
... with the really bad block stitching

- shit loads of fake Von dutch

- those 50 cent, Fubu, Dada, eminem, D12 etch huge basketball type shirts.... just wrong

HSC
probablt... if i find a pic ill post it cuz its fugly as

Jeee

Banned
HSC
THOSE TIGHTS THAT ARE SUPPOSED TO LOOK LIKE DENIM SKINNY JEANS.

Yuck. Tackiness to a whole new level.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)