Scabbing marks (1 Viewer)

kevin321

HSC
as you all know scabbing marks is an art form
everytime i try to scab marks i fail but when some of the other students do it like some asians and indians they get a few marks
how do i approach the teacher when trying to scab marks
like aggressively and say can u remark or politely?
what do i say?
thx guys

Carrotsticks

Retired
HSC
N/A
I found your post to be very amusing. And of course you do it politely and provide justification as to why you should have gotten those marks.

iSplicer

HSC
Uni Grad
I found your post to be very amusing. And of course you do it politely and provide justification as to why you should have gotten those marks.
WHERE'S SLOWPOKE =( =(

And OP, do it politely. But first wait until the zealous vultures are done with the queries, approach the teacher when he/she is calm and free and isn't being prodded.

oxymoron

HSC
N/A
After you've given your query just smile and say, "comeon...give me the benefit of the doubt"
Works everytime....

kevin321

HSC
what should i say
hey miss can you remark my essay cause i did *this this and this*
or be like hey miss can you give me some more feedback cause i dont understand i did this this and this?

OzKo

Retired
HSC
Uni Grad
Ask the teacher to justify giving you your marks if you are of the opinion that they aren't an accurate reflection of your performance.

Asking them to remark is rude and suggests that they are unable to do their job.

JINOUGA

HSC
N/A
don't just scab marks for the sake of it. Only politely ask the teacher as to how you lost the mark if you have a legitimate query.

2xL

HSC
as you all know scabbing marks is an art form
everytime i try to scab marks i fail but when some of the other students do it like some asians and indians they get a few marks
how do i approach the teacher when trying to scab marks
like aggressively and say can u remark or politely?
what do i say?
thx guys
Fuark, that was funny. Repped. Anyways back on topic, i ALWAYS try scab, if there's even a 50% chance I had the right info but it was poorly interpreted and was just passed on. Important, is how you express your query and...make sure you sound as if it's right, even though deep down you know it probably doesn't meet the expected criteria for that mark to be given. If that makes sense. Don't rock up all angry and point randomly on the page and expect them to follow. Slowly direct their attention to various points in your answer that makes it seem as if you matched the criteria. Happy scabbing! :)

EDIT: If you're 100% right and they refuse to pay you the mark, feel free to chuck a rage :D

Siddy123

HSC
I remember for my sc trial exam ( school's yearly exam) back in year 9, my teacher didnt mark a whole section of my paper. LOL i was devo when i got my mark, found out that the dumb biatch hadn't marked that section. and nigga got 97;)

RishBonjour

HSC
I remember for my sc trial exam ( school's yearly exam) back in year 9, my teacher didnt mark a whole section of my paper. LOL i was devo when i got my mark, found out that the dumb biatch hadn't marked that section. and nigga got 97;)

"dumb bitch" ahahha
thats it (Y)

My english half yearly, teacher didn't read one whol page of my short answers because i remember writing a lot for question e and got 4/5 - then shes like " OHHH I didn't even see that" and marked it :)

anyways, don't think you can do that in HSC. so no point

Siddy123

HSC
"dumb bitch" ahahha
thats it (Y)

My english half yearly, teacher didn't read one whol page of my short answers because i remember writing a lot for question e and got 4/5 - then shes like " OHHH I didn't even see that" and marked it :)

anyways, don't think you can do that in HSC. so no point
yaeh im tsetnig the cmbraidge tehory

bladeys

HSC
N/A
people who scabbed marks at my school were mocked and ridiculed for being so petty. Generally arrogant cocks who think they are better than what they actually are, are the ones who scab lol unless of course the teacher has failed to mark a section or a question.

I hate people who try to scab marks for an english essay

seanieg89

HSC
I once managed to 'scab' from 92 to 99 in a Mathematics exam. Legitimately though, markers missed questions and made silly mistakes.

Siddy123

HSC
I once managed to 'scab' from 92 to 99 in a Mathematics exam. Legitimately though, markers missed questions and made silly mistakes.
from sig:
Mathematics Extension 2: 99 (10th)
Mathematics Extension 1: 99

ahh i seeee, jokes:p

king chopper

HSC
Is the teacher allowed to do this?
For my exam, I was scabbing extra marks.
Initially I got an extra mark for a particular Q, and when I went to get another mark for another Q (I was 100% right) the teacher said "You do deserve a mark for this Q, BUT, i dont think you deserved an extra mark for that other question earlier, so if i give you this mark i'm going to take the other one off". I continued to argue but it went nowhere - can they do that?

2xL

HSC
Is the teacher allowed to do this?
For my exam, I was scabbing extra marks.
Initially I got an extra mark for a particular Q, and when I went to get another mark for another Q (I was 100% right) the teacher said "You do deserve a mark for this Q, BUT, i dont think you deserved an extra mark for that other question earlier, so if i give you this mark i'm going to take the other one off". I continued to argue but it went nowhere - can they do that?
That's bullshit, no they can't.

eat_well

HSC
I usually scab marks for subjects like maths and physics. It's easy to determine where they allocate each mark and to point out whether the teacher has made a careless error.
My physics teacher did call me argumentative though so I guess if you want to maintain the best relationship with your teachers, don't go around looking for a mark you know you probably won't get.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)