• YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

Scenario: What would you do? (1 Viewer)

ur_inner_child

.%$^!@&^#(*!?.%$^?!.
HSC
Pace_T said:
dont ask her. she'll deny everything or twist words around. an easy girl is an easy girl. you cnt change that. anyway, she'll just be offended by it if you bring it up and you'll be heading down a rocky road real early on. you should be more concerned about whether shes been doing it behind another guys back or not.
youd be surprised how many girls lie about their sexual activity.
to answer your question, personally i dont find easy girls unattractive, so id find out as much as i can about her past but from other people not her. ;)
Because she's given head and had sex in the past, she's easy?

what the fuck?

Kwayera

Passive-aggressive Mod
HSC
Yeah, I know right?

It's okay for guys to lose their virginity at 14, but not for girls to have experience before you go out with them..?

ur_inner_child

.%$^!@&^#(*!?.%$^?!.
HSC
Wow the very vibe of this thread is pissing me off something bad.

To the thread starter:

Be an adult about it. If you have some inner turmoil/moral problem then speak to her about it, but be REALLY careful about what you say. Ask her stuff. She could've easily had one monogamous relationship after the other. Or she might not have. You don't have context, you can't judge. And when I say that, I'm pretty hesitant about you judging her in the first place, considering how sexist little 16 year old boys can be.

Anyway, I think what you're questioning is really ridiculous. So what if you're less experienced, that's not her fault at all.

Last edited:

ur_inner_child

.%$^!@&^#(*!?.%$^?!.
HSC
I'm just shocked at how so many people in this thread have safely assumed she's a slut/easy.

cal-

Banned
HSC
VenomP said:
To some people it would. It tends to bother me more than others. I'm not sure why.

But on the same basis... A man robs a bank. A few years later he applies for a job as an accountant. Does it matter what he's done in the past?
are you as socially inept as you sound? jesus christ, and why are you comparing having sex and giving head with previous partners to an actual crime? get over yourself kid

withoutaface

Premium Member
HSC
Schroedinger said:
What the fuck happened to proper men of our Generation? Where are the real men? All I've seen is insecure fuckhead who listen to shitty gangsta rap and think women are free glory holes but god help them if they're not pure.
We are the last of a dying breed.

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
Schroedinger said:
This is why hillsong is taking such a fucking foothold...
Oh dear, this thread has taken a turn into a weird direction.

withoutaface

Premium Member
HSC
VenomP said:
To some people it would. It tends to bother me more than others. I'm not sure why.

But on the same basis... A man robs a bank. A few years later he applies for a job as an accountant. Does it matter what he's done in the past?
More liek:

A man (let's call him Ashton) works for an accounting company (let's call them 'Deloitte') and makes a few fumbles in his first couple of weeks, but still scams his free lunch tokens and makes his mate across the road (let's call him 'Justin') who has to pay $7 for his schnitzel sandwiches jealous, because he's also payed less. But fuck it those sandwiches are still well worth it.

Anyway this man goes on to become a superhero in the accounting business. He can put shit into columns faster than Peter North can stick anything into something else. He then quits Deloitte because he feels he's outgrown them, and things aren't working out for him anymore.

So then he goes and does a few summer internships at KPMG and EY, all the while being professionally promiscuous, but increasing his accounting skills at the same time.

He then comes to PWC and applies for a job. The boss turns him down because he's a fucking faggot and doesn't understand anything.

EDIT: In case you haven't figured it out, the boss is you.

You are the one who is the boss who is a faggot.

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
But what if the boss knocked him back because he failed a drug test and he has a criminal record of pedophilia?

withoutaface

Premium Member
HSC
jumb said:
But what if the boss knocked him back because he failed a drug test and he has a criminal record of pedophilia?
You'll be hearing from my lawyers.

Nat3skiz

HSC
Schroedinger said:
What the fuck happened to proper men of our Generation? Where are the real men? All I've seen is insecure fuckhead who listen to shitty gangsta rap and think women are free glory holes but god help them if they're not pure.
they're all online posting on this forum.

Evilo

HSC
onlinenooby said:
Use it to your advantage. Im guessing shes probally good at what she does, so go for it.
+1

shes a slut, if u can live with that, go for it. if u cant, then exit

Kwayera

Passive-aggressive Mod
HSC
mle43 said:
and please stfu, waiting til marriage is a part of the christian religion. its got nothing to do with being sexually insecure.
Well actually it doesn't. Nothin' in the Bible says sex before marriage is a nono. Adultery is a nono, and a big one too, but it's hard to be adulterous in marriage to a husband you haven't married yet.

tiffywiggles

HSC
MATE CUMON !!!! in this day and age every female u come across is goin to be getting some , wake up to yourself , why is it that when a chik gets a bit u get all defensive but when a guy gets 10 chiks in one night hes a bloddy ledgend? ask yourself these questions . And your going to tell me that if u started getting more serious with her ur not gonna want any of it! Its shallow of you to even question not seeing her because of this , if u dont like her for who she is why are u seeing her at all? maybe u have a secret agenda and want some urself , its just natural.. chill out , have some fun at least she is experienced.

Evilo

HSC
ur_inner_child said:
I'm just shocked at how so many people in this thread have safely assumed she's a slut/easy.
Read the OP - he heard from a friend that shes had a very active sexual life. How many females do you know who brag about all the sex they've been having [to guys]? All the girls i know [who brag] about having sex, are having open relationships/get around heaps.

ur_inner_child

.%$^!@&^#(*!?.%$^?!.
HSC
Or she didn't actually brag.

Seriously when I was 16, I didn't wait "blah blah" months before having sex (with the guy I'm currently dating now bordering 5 years) and was called a slut.

boys (and I suppose girls) at this age are generally shit.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)