Schapelle Corby (1 Viewer)

Lexicographer

Retired 13 May 2006
HSC
Yeah but lately Indonesia and Australia have been tense, and Indonesians often see Australia as the "bully next door". It may be considered "noble defiance" to (lawfully) execute one of her daughters despite the strongly vocalised wishes of the Australian Government.

SashatheMan

StudyforEver
HSC
N/A
if they kill her, then no more aid from us, which resorts in them dieing . so they are putting this on them selves. but i hope they do find her guilty.

saladsurgery

kicking the cack
HSC
so hang on a minute. why would anyone smuggle 4 keys of marijuana into indonesia? this just doesn't make sense.

SashatheMan

StudyforEver
HSC
N/A
saladsurgery said:
so hang on a minute. why would anyone smuggle 4 keys of marijuana into indonesia? this just doesn't make sense.
why would anyone do alot of stupid shit, becuase people are stupid. and she is one of them.

Not-That-Bright

Andrew Quah
HSC
Lexicographer said:
Yeah but lately Indonesia and Australia have been tense, and Indonesians often see Australia as the "bully next door". It may be considered "noble defiance" to (lawfully) execute one of her daughters despite the strongly vocalised wishes of the Australian Government.
Actually relations are at a major high since the timor intervention.

malkin86

HSC
Gough Whitlam said:
Simply because of the money!
According to the SMH article in the first page, 4 kgs of hash would sell for more in Australia.

saladsurgery

kicking the cack
HSC
Gough Whitlam said:
Simply because of the money!
you'd get a whole lot more bringing it the other way. and if you really wanted to move that much weed, i'm pretty sure you'd want to do a better job of stashing it than just throwing it inside an unlocked bodyboard case.

Scanorama

HSC
saladsurgery said:
you'd get a whole lot more bringing it the other way. and if you really wanted to move that much weed, i'm pretty sure you'd want to do a better job of stashing it than just throwing it inside an unlocked bodyboard case.
Im not saying she actually did that, but I replied to the message of why would someone want to smuggle drugs into Indonesia.

malkin86

HSC
Gough Whitlam said:
Im not saying she actually did that, but I replied to the message of why would someone want to smuggle drugs into Indonesia.
But if it makes more sense to do it the other way... *Then* why? I don't think she did it. Admittedly, I haven't really heard so much of the accuser's side, but there's a few problems with the evidence.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)