School Attack 'retribution' (1 Viewer)

Dongle

HSC
chicky_pie said:
Gosh, I don't think any public high schools will improve when we have State Labor in power.
I think it's more of the student culture of Australia. It has nothing to do with government, Aussie students are just generally too lazy.

ippie

HSC
chicky_pie said:
Gosh, I don't think any public high schools will improve when we have State Labor in power.
What, and you think the Libs will do much better? How would they make students behave better?

I agree with Dongle. Aussies = bludgy. Sadly, it's true.

michael1990

HSC
Alissia said:
Holroyd is merrylands people, holroyd is the city council.

and considering i live in the area, and few people i know actually know the cause of the attack, the boy that the Gee40 members was looking for kinda deserved it based on who he was messing with..

btw, its all over a girl. merrylands high boy hit on a Gee40 members girl so he sent boyz to fix him up. man everyone knows u dnt mess with another mans girl, specially if her man is in a gang.

but i agree they shouldnt have gone to the school, that way the whole world wouldnt need to know about it.
Okay this is very funny.

So your're saying that someone from Gee40 sent a few boys aged between 14-16?
HA

Come on.

Make some sense.

They must be very tough BOYS hence the word boys not men.

Alissia

HSC
michael1990 said:
Okay this is very funny.

So your're saying that someone from Gee40 sent a few boys aged between 14-16?
HA

Come on.

Make some sense.

They must be very tough BOYS hence the word boys not men.
michael have you seen the size of these boyz, they are massive, so yes someone from gee40 sent his "boys" down to fix him up..

remember this, i live in the area and i know people... i get the full story!!

boris

Banned
HSC
Alissia said:
Holroyd is merrylands people, holroyd is the city council.

and considering i live in the area, and few people i know actually know the cause of the attack, the boy that the Gee40 members was looking for kinda deserved it based on who he was messing with..

btw, its all over a girl. merrylands high boy hit on a Gee40 members girl so he sent boyz to fix him up. man everyone knows u dnt mess with another mans girl, specially if her man is in a gang.

but i agree they shouldnt have gone to the school, that way the whole world wouldnt need to know about it.
They sound like they all need to be put down on account of sheer stupidity. What a bunch of morons.

HSC
Uni Grad
isn't this behaviour (as wrong as it is)
not particullarly surprising as it occurred in the western suburbs
where all the douche-bags are?

I say suspend them by their testicles for a few weeks!

advanced sam

HSC
N/A
Dongle said:
I think it's more of the student culture of Australia. It has nothing to do with government, Aussie students are just generally too lazy.
who says? have any statistics there.. sure its just not you and your school.
massive hyperbolle there

sle3pe3bumz

glorious beacon of light
HSC
It's spelt Merrylands and Granville. lol

Anyways, I heard it was over a girl too. Gee, somebody's got some serious issues.

But yeah I do feel like this is quite important. I mean yeah sure things like this happen everyday in the US but we aren't the US and we all aren't walking around with guns and stuff. I live close to the area and it does frighten me a bit thinking that this could happen to my school and my brothers and sister have a chance of being hurt.

chicky_pie

POTATO HEAD ROXON
HSC
ippie said:
What, and you think the Libs will do much better? How would they make students behave better?

I agree with Dongle. Aussies = bludgy. Sadly, it's true.

Labor has made us all lazy, it's 'strike and we'll get paid for it' mentality they represent for a long time and already it's happening not just to Aussies but to everyone of every ethnic background, and Kevin Rudd saying sorry to the Aboriginals has also made it worse, now Aboriginals would come into the workplace with no previous qualification and tell the employers 'hire me or you'll be sorry' and when they do hire Aboriginals, they're lazy, sleep on the job, late, refuse to turn up and etc. I don't see how I'm not right. :)

boris

Banned
HSC
Malfoy said:
I've seen guns pulled on people at 5.30 in the afternoon. I've had people threaten to put my head through a concrete wall for wearing something they didn't approve of.

I don't know what the problem is though, about 10 years ago this area wasn't anywhere near as bad as it is now. First Granville Boys, and now Merrylands High... *sigh*
I had this chick wanna bash me in year 10 coz she didn't like my shoes. I know right.

EDIT: she did end up trying to start a fight eventually, but it had more to do with the black slut stealing my phone.

EDIT2: totally politically incorrect of me. she wasn't black, she was caramel

edit3: lol forbes

chicky_pie

POTATO HEAD ROXON
HSC
boris said:
I had this chick wanna bash me in year 10 coz she didn't like my shoes. I know right.

EDIT: she did end up trying to start a fight eventually, but it had more to do with the black slut stealing my phone.

EDIT2: totally politically incorrect of me. she wasn't black, she was caramel

edit3: lol forbes
Typical fobs, i bet she turned out looking like a whale after high school, size 24 pants, 8 kids, driving a taranga van with one of the babies father. Living off the baby bonuses as a source of her income. :D

Alissia

HSC
Malfoy said:
I live in the area and have done my entire life. My brother in year 12 last year at Merrylands High, actually, and one of his good friends was injured in the attack. I'm just glad my brother graduated and wasn't at the school when it happened.

To be quite honest I'm unsurprised it happened in this area. I feel hugely unsafe whenever I'm around here, especially if alone, and I can't wait to move somewhere nicer. It's an awful area in terms of being dangerous and in terms of the crime levels. I've seen a lot of stuff happen around here, and it's not fantastic.

Merrylands, Granville, Guildford and surrounds are all very bad areas. Unless you've lived around here you can't say otherwise. The place is packed with gangs. I've come home to see six police cars out the front of my place due to gang related violence. I've seen guns pulled on people at 5.30 in the afternoon. I've had people threaten to put my head through a concrete wall for wearing something they didn't approve of.

I don't know what the problem is though, about 10 years ago this area wasn't anywhere near as bad as it is now. First Granville Boys, and now Merrylands High... *sigh*

ii live in the area too, you just gotta know where to be and who not to piss off. thats it, and for real you prob just live on the bad side thats why u get all the coppers out ur house n shit....

michael1990

HSC
Alissia said:
u serz? Gee40 is a gang of guildford and merrylands boys mostly of fobs and wogs!
I really doubt they are Wogs and Fobs.

As my brother is getting married to a Samoan and they are really don't like wogs.

The WHOLE family doesn't like them.

Alissia

HSC
michael1990 said:
I really doubt they are Wogs and Fobs.

As my brother is getting married to a Samoan and they are really don't like wogs.

The WHOLE family doesn't like them.
Michael, while you might doubt that, it is actually true.
i think you need to spend a day in my area to actually understand what goes on, cause really you have the wrong perception of most of it.

yes, they are wogs and fobs!!
ask anyone who actually knows them.

Zrap

glock9
HSC
Your area? You own the area? What are you the KING OF THE AREA?

gcchick

Come at me bro
HSC
Uni Grad
Wow. When I head the story the other day on the news I thought it would have been in bankstown or somewhere like that. But the scary thing is, I used to live in Merrylands West before I moved up here to the Gold Coast!!

Glad I escaped, aye.

ronnknee

Live to eat
HSC
It's pretty effed up how they rock up to a school armed
To make things worse, they're only 14-16 years old

Also students had their phones confiscated when they were messaging the parents about the incident by the teachers. Why did the teachers want to keep something big like this hush hush? Something's definitely wrong with our society

^CoSMic DoRiS^^

makes the woosh noises
HSC
ronnknee said:
It's pretty effed up how they rock up to a school armed
To make things worse, they're only 14-16 years old

Also students had their phones confiscated when they were messaging the parents about the incident by the teachers. Why did the teachers want to keep something big like this hush hush? Something's definitely wrong with our society
I imagine they'd want to keep parents out of it until the situation was well and truly under control. If I was working at a school where this happened I'd confiscate phones too - the last thing you'd want in the middle of such an incident is 500 parents racing up in a panic, it just makes things worse.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)