School Attack 'retribution' (1 Viewer)

michael1990

HSC
Paj20 said:
prob failures and have been watching too much american tv.
LMAO!

yeah they are all stupid insignificant people!

michael1990

HSC
Rhanoct said:
one part of me wants to see them hanged, but the other thinks of their context and how it isn't entirely their fault.

guess it's good to see noone was seriously injured
Why don't you think them bringing in Machettes and Baseball Bats to try and wreck things not entirely their fault?

Please do talk.

michael1990

HSC
UnIqUe_PrInCeSs said:
it was already tarnished ages ago when some curry girl brought a gun to school and tried to commit suicide.

lucky these guys didn't have guns, or else those 18 students would've been shot instead of just injured. fucking maniacs. if I was a mother I would make my kids change schools :s
I didn't know about the Curry girl.

What happened?

Yeah all parents should be looking at other ways of getting their children an education.

But if i do post another question.

WHERE WERE THE PARENTS?
work?
sending their children to school?
letting them do as they please?

Zrap

glock9
HSC
michael1990 said:
Why don't you think them bringing in Machettes and Baseball Bats to try and wreck things not entirely their fault?

Please do talk.
They were raised in a hostile environment where fighting existed. They were probably abused at young ages, there father is an alcoholic and their mum working at some brothel. They have no sense no direction, no application to society and are highly influenced by what they see on movies like "Get rich or die trying". They're G-Unit.

Azamakumar

bannèd
HSC
UnIqUe_PrInCeSs said:
it was already tarnished ages ago when some curry girl brought a gun to school and tried to commit suicide.

lucky these guys didn't have guns, or else those 18 students would've been shot instead of just injured. fucking maniacs. if I was a mother I would make my kids change schools :s
That was ages ago wasn't it? I was in like primary school.

Zrap

glock9
HSC
Granville Vs Merryland should be pretty hectic. I expect to see a video on youtube soon of this violence occuring.

Azamakumar

bannèd
HSC
aMUSEd1977 said:
Teachers were probably telling kids to get into the cupboard for 2 reasons.
I would've told my class to get under tables etc, essentially the same thing, but they wont really be trapped if someone raided the classroom. :/

And yeah, people that complain that they need to prove their identities before getting access to their children need to open their eyes.

Graney

Horse liberty
HSC
Hey Michael1990, why did you post 5 posts in a row from #13-17 in this thread? Learn to edit ffs.

UnIqUe_PrInCeSs

invading your mind
I'm leaving now to go find myself. If I should ret
HSC
michael1990 said:
I didn't know about the Curry girl.

What happened?
it happened agesss ago (like maybe 4 years ago), but I remember hearing about it on the news. some ethnic girl brought a gun to school and attempted to commit suicide in one of the classrooms, but she got caught and they closed the school for the day and the parents were freaking out lol. I can't find the article tho...

michael1990

HSC
Zrap said:
They were raised in a hostile environment where fighting existed. They were probably abused at young ages, there father is an alcoholic and their mum working at some brothel. They have no sense no direction, no application to society and are highly influenced by what they see on movies like "Get rich or die trying". They're G-Unit.
But i don't believe that.

I do believe because they are of ethnic background they are prob been praised as the next 'extremists'.

michael1990

HSC
Zrap said:
And their lack of remorse.
I do agree i don't believe anyone of them would have an remorse at all.

Did anyone see them in the back of the police car?

Sticking their finger up and such. They are cool, they get to be charged.

michael1990

HSC
UnIqUe_PrInCeSs said:
it happened agesss ago (like maybe 4 years ago), but I remember hearing about it on the news. some ethnic girl brought a gun to school and attempted to commit suicide in one of the classrooms, but she got caught and they closed the school for the day and the parents were freaking out lol. I can't find the article tho...
Wow so that was at Marylands High School as well?

Zrap

glock9
HSC
michael1990 said:
I do agree i don't believe anyone of them would have an remorse at all.

Did anyone see them in the back of the police car?

Sticking their finger up and such. They are cool, they get to be charged.
I hate how there are really two groups of FOBS,
fuckwits that go around fighting every cunt.
and nice ones that are friendly and funny and shiit.
Even though they are presby..... something something christian. They don't really act it sometimes.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)