School Leavers Scholarships (1 Viewer)

wow!

HSC
N/A
Hey!
I just received my USYD scholarship rejection letter for teh school leavers scholarships today and I was wondering if anybody else got one too? Either rejection or success. And whetehr anyone got their letters earlier than today?

Fong

HSC
i thought i did good but i got rejected =[

lyounamu

Reborn
HSC
N/A
Must have been competitive considering that no one seemed to have been accepted.

How much do you get from this?

Fong

HSC
the merit scholarships are 6k a year. a lot of people i've asked havent recieved anything yet but i got my letter last week. i thought i wouldve got one for engineering since i'm ranked quite high in maths, phys and chem. oh well

ke2004

HSC
I got a letter from the faculty of health sciences saying im on the shortlist for a scholarship yay! only prob though is its dependent on my uai....

Debbo

HSC
I havent heard from USYD at all!

to the ppl who've recieved letters, which department did you apply to? Because so far, all my friends who have applied to ARTS havent got a word. But all the sciencey ppl have.

Can someone confirm?

adnan91

HSC
Engineering: Rejected. I really thought i had a chance my ranks were only 1sts and 2nd's and i had heaps of sports leader crap. Was upset but its ok, i hate how they say ur application was of very high standard but..

then again i was applying for a scholarships only 3 ppl would get :(

I think i know wat the problem was, if u were rejected tell me this also, its our preferences. Mine all top 3 were at usyd so maybe they said he'll def go to usyd lets see someone else may or may not go to usyd and has good ranks.

sophieisticated

HSC
I got an email yesterday saying i've been "shortlisted" for two scholarships at engineering, although I have to do an interview.

I was wondering if anyone's done an interview before and could shed some light on general tips for the interview or what questions they might ask?

Also, what my chances are like for an RTA scholarship if I want to do a combined degree?

meteora33

HSC
Applied for the Pharmacy faculty but haven't got anything yet.

superbella

HSC
i got a letter today saying i was shortlisted for scholarship in the faculty of veterinary science! what does that mean tho? they didnt say anything about an interview.. i hope i get it!!!!

meteora33

HSC
I think when they say you're shortlisted it means its now dependent on whether or not you get the required UAI which should be 95 for the merit scholarships.

rasengan90

HSC
Applied for the arts faculty, still waiting. Has anyone heard back from the arts faculty yet?

Tand'em

HSC
Economics and Business. I got shortlisted. WOOOOOOOOOOO

rani.g.

HSC
rasengan90 said:
Applied for the arts faculty, still waiting. Has anyone heard back from the arts faculty yet?
Don't worry - I applied for Arts too and still haven't heard anything (which is kind of bugging me...I really want to know!). Good luck!

danz90

HSC
meteora33 said:
Applied for the Pharmacy faculty but haven't got anything yet.
Same here... hoping to get something from them soon.
I so badly want a scholarship mannnnn....

impervious182

HSC
rani.g. said:
Don't worry - I applied for Arts too and still haven't heard anything (which is kind of bugging me...I really want to know!). Good luck!
I applied for Arts too... no word yet...

They will tell us if we've been shortlisted right? And then we find out if we have received the scholarship before February.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)