School Rankings 2014 (1 Viewer)

photastic

HSC
Tbh, they should scrap the selective schools scheme, put every school on equal terms and give bonuses to teachers for their student's performance and school's performance, would also help allocate more funds towards schools who really need them. This is the only way to dethrone James Ruse.

T-R-O-L-O-L

TOO GOOD TO BE CLASSIFIED
HSC
Tbh, they should scrap the selective schools scheme, put every school on equal terms and give bonuses to teachers for their student's performance and school's performance, would also help allocate more funds towards schools who really need them. This is the only way to dethrone James Ruse.
Definitely agree bro

dan964

what
HSC
Uni Grad
the other alternative
is to do what SBHS (everyone at my school laughed so hard when we found this out, exaggeration, don't ask why)
is doing
taking in a percentage of the cohort as local students.

Last edited:

malcolm21

HSC
N/A
Why? Talent will be scattered in random schools, making it hard for moderating etc. You can still do well in a shitty school anyways,

Fizzy_Cyst

HSC
Uni Grad
I went to GSCC and was quite disappointed that they dropped the ball this yr, not even close to freeman.
I know a couple of the science teachers at Good Sam, they are excellent teachers. Possibly just a poor cohort? Apparently Freemans 2013 cohort was quite weak. Our 2016 cohort is going to smash it. So many nerds! LoL

HSC
Selective schools provide a competitive environment for students who want to succeed academically. public schools are very laid back and intelligence is often ridiculed (at least from my experiences).

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)