School Stats on Arab Males (1 Viewer)

sam04u

Comrades, Comrades!
HSC
santaslayer said:
Asians are the best performing...
not everyone would agree it depends on the individual girl.
some do like technique asian style = mega motion
others like arab style pure thrust

= Jennifer =

HSC
Will_Sparky said:
I think alot of them like to class the arab world as a seperate continent... :)

we were talking about this in biology and our teacher said we dont fit anywhere we are just the middle east LOL :)

I am a lebanese female and i know heaps of leb guys that did really well in their subjects and got UAIs of 99 and above :)

Last edited:

rumour

HSC
Will_Sparky said:
Best is Asian girls.. the worst could sound like a racial slur so im not going there.
define "asian girls" please :D

I want to see if I fit into that group!!

tempco

HSC
I go to a school filled with arab males... they're not bad enough to warrant a label of second-worst state wide... quite a few will be getting 95+ UAIs.

Scanorama

HSC
I know that Lebs girl in Year 10, and she is doing really well at school. The majority of our school's population are Aussie.

~*HSC 4 life*~

HSC
N/A
Donshe said:
Shhhhhh little girl .

I too want a nice UAI just for the sake of it .
you just want to make your uber cool math tutor happy :) and so you should

ay_caramba

Crazily Sane.
HSC
dude i had it first, i swear.. i've had it ever since i joined.... i luv homer.

paper cup

pamplemousse
HSC
m1nx said:
can't really contribute to the dicussion at hand atm considering i'm not arab or male (heh, heh), but I do have a slightly relevant story. (!) this reminds me of this one time when a few friends and I caught a cab to brighton past midnight-ish and the taxi driver had this gorgeous accent that sounded like a mix bw german and french and spanish plus a hint of something exotic all at once. anyways, we asked him where he was from and he said guess, it's somewhere in Asia. so there we were for the entire trip naming EVERY, SINGLE, ASIAN, COUNTRY there freaking was(!), but by the time we got to brighton we still hadn't guessed it. and you know where he came from? SIRIA! wtf?!?! had to have an argument before we handed over the money, but his categorisation was on the basis that siria is a part of asia because of some historical technicality. (to this day i still don't believe it, but i still haven't bothered to check it out). he was messing with our heads, i tell you!

ANYHOW. the point is, that, er ... arabs and asians have something in common? ;) :eek:
I'm sorry i know this post is from ages ago...but please...it's spelt, syria.

illin

Ill factor
HSC
Who are the worst then???
And did u know that 41.8% of statistics are made up?!
U shouldnt get Arab males down like that. Many of them will do well. So listen if ur arab and a male and u want to get a good UAI, CONFIDENCE is the key, meh perhaps a bit of study may help!

santaslayer

HSC
sam04u said:
not everyone would agree it depends on the individual girl.
some do like technique asian style = mega motion
others like arab style pure thrust
dickhead. :p

X

xeuyrawp

Will_Sparky said:
Best is Asian girls.. the worst could sound like a racial slur so im not going there.
No it's not. It will be a statistic. So tell us.

I'd guess Aboriginal Males

Also- may I ask where you go this?

hibarizk29

Hiba
HSC
:rolleyes: well, i just wanted to say that i'm a leb girl, and i do bio, adv eng, 2u maths, ancient, ext. hist, and society and culture. i was born in Lebanon, and i went there to visit 2 years ago and found that there is alot of emphasis there placed on education. in asutralia, however, i found that it wasn't like that for alot of leb families, particular the males. so i believe that statistic, if it's referring to aust. only, which i think it was....

i think it depends on individual commitment, but more so on context. say, if your family is like study study study, then you'll most likely be studying alot... although not necessarily ALWAYS, just most of the time. like at my school (mac fields high) there's alot of asians and curries, and they're always worried about their marks mainly because of the way they've been brought up i.e. tutoring since YEAR 2!!!!, etc.

i'm one of few arabs in my school, and there are few arab guys that worry about being FULLY SICK, arab chicks that worry about make-up and getting married, and then there's the people who want to go to uni, or want to just get a good UAI mark.

by the ways, i don't mean to show off but i got full marks for my major work in ext. history, so i bet that contradicts the image given of arabs, doesn't it?

Salam ppl, good luck in your exams....

p.s. lebs are asians, and in historical terms the middle-east is known as asia minor... :)

MzbLaZeIT

im am teh seks.
HSC
lmaooooooooo poor arabs man!
the dumb cunts :p
(all due respect :))

i know some very intelligent lebanese boys! (SOME)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)