School tomorrow! (1 Viewer)

lou071

HSC
N/A
I think classes will probably start straight away. There's no time to waste, and we already had approximately 5 weeks of holidays anyway.
yeah, in year 12, the class start straight away.
for me, the class started straight away and we could talk about the holiday 10 minutes before class finished.

MrDimple

HSC
sweet school, you guys should not feel guilty if you haven't done any school work, for a fact i've done a bare minimum of work. But, its great to do work on holidays but hey when you get back to school you refreshen yourself and start again i guess and work hard till the HSC point :D

shoutoutloud

HSC
At my school today was half fay and we had talks then tomorrow we only have 2 classes

0hNivlek

HSC
Lol school today was so boring. Mass influx of tiny year 7's were pretty fun too watch though lol. Btw, no assessments back since apparantly some teachers left it at school lol.

Rainie

HSC
It was boring first day back. I was annoyed at the fact I had to listen to an hour and a half full of administrative stuff in the blazing hot sun. My timetable didn't change mutch, just the lessons I have allocated into a different period =/

It was kinda fun at the nervious little year 7's trooping into high school the first day :D

Good luck 09ers!

electrolysis

congenital schmuck
HSC
Lol school today was so boring. Mass influx of tiny year 7's were pretty fun too watch though lol. Btw, no assessments back since apparantly some teachers left it at school lol.
lol true, at our school we had 206 of those tiny buggers

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)