School Uniforms (1 Viewer)

Loz#1

"03'er"
HSC
Originally posted by santaslayer

worst: Danebank (hurstville)...they wear too much!
Agreed. In winter they put dark green together with pink!

tali_sarah

Originally posted by amoz_lilo
hahaha cheltenham uniform is pink and sky blue, great combination dont u think?
I still have nightmares about that pink dress and blue socks, ick! I'm now in an ugly blue and green pleated skirt and white shirt which in the grand scheme of things could be worse.

5c

HSC
santa sabina = christmas trees..
but their uniforms are alright... its jst dat they walk in large crowds and they remind me of treees ..... ..

Sickle

Hello Sunshine
HSC
Originally posted by Ms 12
wat is Jannali's uniform?
The junior uniform at Jannali is dark blue pleated kilt skirt thingy, and a white shirt for the junior girls, the boys wear a white shirt with the logo and grey shorts. Senior uniform is the same bottoms but a light blue shirt instead.

They getting ridiculously strict with uniform this year. The principal is a bit of a uniform nazi... we had assembally every morning for the first three weeks of term to get every one's uniform checked at roll call. Their main focus is shoes and the freaking socks... "girls socks are to be 5 cm above the ankle..." they're fighting a losing battle there.

duggoh

Adam
HSC
Bradfield College definately has the best uniform :p... NONE :p

And I dunno, the St. Catherine's in waverley uniform is pretty bad...

HSC
Only know like 3 other private schools coz i don't live in syd...our hunter valley grammar senior uniform is ok...but until year 9: girls are sailors in dresses and the boys are boy scouts *shudder* but i lived to tell the tale...

nicko88

whatever..
HSC
fort street has the best uniform; they practically get to wear mufti like everyday.

Not-That-Bright

Andrew Quah
HSC
Yea because it's such a privilige wearing whatever clothes you want.. i mean it's not like you can do it whenever you want outside of school.

Uniforms are good, they help to destroy alot of social barriers between groups of people in a way.

glycerine

so don't even ask me
HSC
Um, none of you know what you're talking about. We have a uniform. We have a uniform code. There were the days when no one wore uniform, but alas, they are gone. Mostly now the seniors are lax; I wear uniform when I'm in the mood or know I have to see the principal and improvise the rest of the time.

We're definitely a lot more lax than most schools (at least until they introduced 'uniform checks' in term 3 which they've now abandoned for our grade) but to say we 'have no school uniform'? Complete horseshit

Slidey

But pieces of what?
HSC
Grey pants/blue shorts
Blue shirt for juniors, white optional (well, not really, but probably 90% of juniors wear white); white compulsory for seniors
Blue and white stripped tie for years 7 to 11; Blue tie tiled with school crest for year 12
Blazer compulsory in Winter.
Grey socks for pants, blue socks for shorts.

Haha! Looks like they're going to a funeral or something.

Sydney, Australia, Earth, Milky Way...............
HSC
Me? I'm in the upper school (Y10/11/12)...so it goes as follows...
Summer: tartan-patterned "senior" dress, green socks, white, broad-brimmed hat with a tartan-patterned band on it

Winter: tartan-patterned "senior" skirt, white shirt, tartan-patterned tie, black stockings, tartan-patterned tam o'shanter

If it's cold: green blazer or green jumper

My issues with the uniform:
1. They're badly sized. For example, the jumper sizes stop at 14. In order to get mine to shrink, I put it in boiling water, then in cold water. The summer tunics stop at size 10, but it shrinks after a while on its own.
2. The tam. It gives absolutely no sun protection and gives you a "tam line" of pimples across your forehead.
3. The collars of the winter shirts; they're sort of feminine-ized, so they're almost Peter-Pan style. But then no matter which way you put on your tie, it looks awful.

Actually, come to think of it, I rather like our summer uniform. Our winter uniform less so, but still, it could be as bad as what I've heard some overseas uniforms are like **shuders**...but how cute are the Japanese school uniforms? I wouldn't mind wearing one of those nifty sailor-suits...

mmm_sofay

time to pretend
HSC
whats a tam oshanter?

my uniform isnt too bad
senior girls summer - bottle green skirt or shorts, white button up shirt with collar and school logo on the pocket, white socks, black shoes
senior girls winter - black pants or bottle green skirt with black stockings, same white shirt, black jumper or jacket with school logo, white socks, black shoes, black tie with school logo.

and the senior boys uniform is pretty much the same, minus the bottle green skirts and shorts for summer and black pants. they wear green shirts instead of white, and they wear grey shorts in summer and grey pants in winter.

and i dont know the junior uniform as i didnt attend this school when i was in junior yrs at high school.

haejin

I like my school uniform (girraween). Black and White. Skirt n Blouse.
not that shite ass dress other schools wear, and out of the cliche blue. Why the hell are so many uniforms blue?@!

!! CaR`JiE !!

cäяяoт ^^'
HSC
i think one of the worst uniform is bethlehem college, its light purple.. some say is pinkish purple >_<"

not a very good picture, but thats the best i could find =p

soha

a splendid one to behold
HSC
the most laid back casual uniform ive seen is muirfeild highskool
any black pants or skirts or shorts
any black shoes
and a green and purple polo or t-shirt
they dont even have a skool dress
and seniors wear any blak pants or skirt or shorts with a white shirt

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)