SCHOOL? who's going tommorow? (1 Viewer)

Sarah168

London Calling
HSC
well i dint show up to the skool but we drove past another high school and the teachers car park was full and i almost had a heart attack coz i thought i had missed the first day of yr 12 (technically not the first day but u know what i mean)!!!! i forgot that it was just a teacher's day!! phew!

Xayma

Lacking creativity
HSC
N/A
Originally posted by Skillo
WHattt? Why do you Yr12 Murray Bogans get another day?
:p serves you right for going to AHS, we get it because of the yr 7 orientation. I've gotten an extra day off since yr 8 :p

kimmeh

Sleeping
HSC
i go tommorow too.. i think its year 7s and 12 only.
my friends at mac fields start on thursday. tommorow is year 7s only there. i dont have my timetable yet.. they've changed all the bell times.. so mehh..

Lainee

HSC
Year 7, 11 and 12 have to start tomorrow so urgh... have to get an early night tonight.

bluesky100

Carly :-)
HSC
Well.....I did that once. Went to school when it was only supposed to be the yr7's and yr12's at school. Now GET THIS.......... I didn't know where I was supposed to be so I went to the office, run into the principal, we got into a conversation of who is going to be at home with me when I leave, I told her, no one my parents are both at work......... shocked she told me she'd be worried about me being home alone and she thought it would be a good idea if I stayed and helped out. HAAAAHAAAAHAAAA HA OMG!!!! I got a stitch from laughing so hard at this comment, bumped into my tutor too that day, she thought it was pretty funny. Oh, btw, I left - and I was in yr 10 at the time!:rolleyes: ;) :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)