SCHOOL? who's going tommorow? (1 Viewer)

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
aren;t you finished rahul?

school time again, i remember this time last year

abdooooo!!!

Banned
Originally posted by bluesky100
Well.....I did that once. Went to school when it was only supposed to be the yr7's and yr12's at school. Now GET THIS.......... I didn't know where I was supposed to be so I went to the office, run into the principal, we got into a conversation of who is going to be at home with me when I leave, I told her, no one my parents are both at work......... shocked she told me she'd be worried about me being home alone and she thought it would be a good idea if I stayed and helped out. HAAAAHAAAAHAAAA HA OMG!!!! I got a stitch from laughing so hard at this comment, bumped into my tutor too that day, she thought it was pretty funny. Oh, btw, I left - and I was in yr 10 at the time!:rolleyes: ;) :)
i would be shocked too... home alone? thats just not on! ;)

bubz :D

the last laugh
HSC
i was around my school today (in westfield :p)
felt soooo weird seeing ppl in my uniform... *sniffs* :(
i miss it lol

my sis doesn't start til monday!

Xayma

Lacking creativity
HSC
N/A
I had my first day today :( Theres too many yr 11ers, they are swarming every where. Too much yellow uniforms=bad, they should be back in the blue ones.

Sasky

HSC
phew - first day ova - yipee!!! Well, it was a pretty good day though. How's everyone else holding up? I've got some holiday homeowrk to still catch up on, and some homework we got today so must be off!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)