schoolies games (1 Viewer)

Bone577

HSC
N/A
Skeeta said:
Theres the drinking game - King of beers... you need a deck of cards spread out on a table.. u draw a card and each number/pic means a different thing.

eg
ACE - Toilet card... you cannot go to the toilet unless you have this card - you can sell this card

ONE - Thumb card... at any given time put one thumb on the table.. the others must follow - the last one to do this has 2 take a shot/ sip

TWO - Dominoes card - in a cirle, start drinking , the next person in like cannot stop until the person before them has (sucked in to the last person)

THREE - delegate 3 shots/ sips to other players

FOUR - Similar to thumb card but the person has to stand instead of putting thumb on table

FIVE - Make or break a rule... you can make up any rule you like and penalties can occur if you dont follow these (more drinks/sips)... think hard.. this one can be FUN

SIX - Delegate 6 shots/sips to other players.

SEVEN - Word card. The person who draws this card picks a word and every one has to say an adjective about it in a certain letter.. if anyone fails to do so - drink up!

EIGHT - similar to the FIZZ/BUZZ game. Go around in a circle counting upwards from one.. Multiples of 3, say fizz, multiples of 5 say BUZZ... if you get it wrong or take 2 long. take a sip/shot

NINE - Take off an item of clothing, wear it on your head and take 2 sips/shots

You get the picture.... for i cant remember the other ones... you guys can make them up...
the reason the game is called KING OF BEERS

is that u r meant 2 play it w/ beer. THE KING CARD means u have 2 pour half ur drink into a bucket in the middle of the table.. the last person to get the KING card has to drink the concoction out of the bucket

We play this, suggestions for "make a rule" card are, "no saying peoples names" in conjunction with "no pointing" and "no swearing". Best card ever.

HSC
since theres a fair bit of sport going on nowadays, u cud do what a pe teacher at my school said. you pick a player, and everytime that player does something, u have to drink.

eg rugby unionand league v england on sunday morn, everytime your player touches the ball you drink. sucked in if you get the halfbacks.
cricket: everytime player X fields the ball/gets a run/bowls a ball/whatever you drink, and so on.

fairly common game, and really works quite well with any TV thing you can think of.

smegthehead

is chairman kaga
HSC
what you can do to another person's house you don't like is:

1. get their wheelie bin and tie a fairly long rope to it (like 5m)

2. tie the other end to a brick or a 2L milk bottle filled with water with the cap on

3. put the bottle back into the bin and conceal the rope

4. wait for the garbo to come along and enjoy!

purely immature fun :)

ebonyv

HSC
N/A
smegthehead said:
what you can do to another person's house you don't like is:

1. get their wheelie bin and tie a fairly long rope to it (like 5m)

2. tie the other end to a brick or a 2L milk bottle filled with water with the cap on

3. put the bottle back into the bin and conceal the rope

4. wait for the garbo to come along and enjoy!

purely immature fun :)

glad wrap is fun.....
put it over a hallway door when people are pissed its halarious anlso on the toilet bowl its discustiong but funny coz people come out of the loo with a guilty look

Lady_Melian

stary nights
HSC
we played spin the bottle truth or dare with alcohol mixed into it and some very kinky dares....great fun!! :)

Miss_Mirage86

Full-Time Princess
HSC
we learnt a couple of new drinking games from sum guys we met at skoolies... one is roxanne were u drink to the song... and the other is bottles were u cant say the number 7 or multiple of 7. fun fun.

withoutaface

Premium Member
HSC
Prediction. You have a deck of cards, and you have turns to guess what the next card is.

If you get both the colour (red or black) and the number (2,3,4,..,J,Q etc) wrong, you have to drink.
If you get the number right the person to the left of you has to drink
If you get it completely right everyone else has to drink.

Real fun way to get smashed in 15 mins:p

KwIcKsAnDz

HSC
When i was at schoolies i learn the two greatest drinking games eva off one of the other rooms ppl

the mighty

Waterfall

and .....

GOON OF FORTUNE!

addict

'Specal' Member
HSC
i just think its fun going drink for drink with someone you know cant handle as much as you, or with everyone there (at my schoolies i was the biggest drinker so it worked well, even if they didnt know the game was on) its so funny watching them try to keep up with you...

7th Sign

HSC
some hetik card games that involve money are always usually good

poker and big 2 are heck

Soulja

HSC
a shot is 30ml. 100 times 30 ml is 3000ml. a VB long neck has 800ml. thats less then 4 longnecks. not that hard mate.

jang

is not my real name
HSC
Skeeta said:
Theres the drinking game - King of beers... you need a deck of cards spread out on a table.. u draw a card and each number/pic means a different thing.

eg
ACE - Toilet card... you cannot go to the toilet unless you have this card - you can sell this card

ONE - Thumb card... at any given time put one thumb on the table.. the others must follow - the last one to do this has 2 take a shot/ sip

TWO - Dominoes card - in a cirle, start drinking , the next person in like cannot stop until the person before them has (sucked in to the last person)

THREE - delegate 3 shots/ sips to other players

FOUR - Similar to thumb card but the person has to stand instead of putting thumb on table

FIVE - Make or break a rule... you can make up any rule you like and penalties can occur if you dont follow these (more drinks/sips)... think hard.. this one can be FUN

SIX - Delegate 6 shots/sips to other players.

SEVEN - Word card. The person who draws this card picks a word and every one has to say an adjective about it in a certain letter.. if anyone fails to do so - drink up!

EIGHT - similar to the FIZZ/BUZZ game. Go around in a circle counting upwards from one.. Multiples of 3, say fizz, multiples of 5 say BUZZ... if you get it wrong or take 2 long. take a sip/shot

NINE - Take off an item of clothing, wear it on your head and take 2 sips/shots

You get the picture.... for i cant remember the other ones... you guys can make them up...
the reason the game is called KING OF BEERS

is that u r meant 2 play it w/ beer. THE KING CARD means u have 2 pour half ur drink into a bucket in the middle of the table.. the last person to get the KING card has to drink the concoction out of the bucket
hectic game
the consequences of being dealt a certain number doesnt always hav nething to do with that number... so... how to remember...?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)