Schoolies week (1 Viewer)

KfWang

Originally posted by DooNy_TeChY
i haven't even thought about what i'm gonna do yet...though my friends were throwin' around i deas and one of them was port stevens, they said it's cool but i haven't been their before...
yuh port stevens is quite good, except some of the stuff is like a bit..mature for schoolies.. but if you take alcohol up there and stuff then it shouldnt be all that bad :), except yuh i agree it costs a bit for a week, and the trailer place is an absolute peice of shit.. well in the trailer i stayed in at least, but get a good trailer, and get some grog and its beautiful

Josie

Everything's perfect!
HSC
I didn't like Byron Bay much, last time I was there. The beach was nice, but that was about it. Our accomodation was terrible, the water stank and the place was full of cochroaches.

Tarin~~~

Originally posted by KfWang
yuh port stevens is quite good, except some of the stuff is like a bit..mature for schoolies.. but if you take alcohol up there and stuff then it shouldnt be all that bad :), except yuh i agree it costs a bit for a week, and the trailer place is an absolute peice of shit.. well in the trailer i stayed in at least, but get a good trailer, and get some grog and its beautiful

what kinda stuff is to mature for schoolies? dont mock our maturity lol

haz_it_all

i went to Port Stephans last yr and it went off, heaps cheap and a fair few ppl went, not strict like Gold Coast.......to the person that said they had a fakie - sorry dude it wont work at Gold Coast. they got these funky lights that can tell if its been tampered with so i wuldnt risk it, $5500 fine..........more n more ppl are goin up the coast to Byron, Coffs and Port Macquarie last couple years

Cost to much to go to Gold Coast......we ended up payin $150 for 2weeks accomadation at a 2storey house on the beach at Port Stephans

KfWang

Originally posted by Tarin~~~
what kinda stuff is to mature for schoolies? dont mock our maturity lol

hahhaa im knocking my own maturity and my looking forward to doing nothing except getting drunk.. and hopefully a few more things ;) though itll probably never happen...
um i mean mature as in night fishing and stuff, and i dont think its that great of an idea if your drunk to go fishing at night.. or any other time of day for that matter...
oh.. and guys going to port stevens.. you guys might wanna check out the place where you buy tickets for the cruize around... the chick that works there is tops :):):):).. sorii couldnt help it

MouNtY

Originally posted by karnevil
Go to Fiji and get loose on kava or whatever its called, that crazy liquor
i don't need to go to fiji for that, i got some of that in my room

Tarin~~~

Originally posted by KfWang

um i mean mature as in night fishing and stuff, and i dont think its that great of an idea if your drunk to go fishing at night.. or any other time of day for that matter...
oh.. and guys going to port stevens
ohh i see, yeah i think your right.....fishing+grog= bad idea :p good luck with the other though ;);)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)