Science Fiction essay questions (1 Viewer)

blabla91

HSC
Hey i was just wondering if anyone wanted to share their sci fi trial questions, I'm trying to find a source of questions that I can practice with but its proving difficult, especially with the new course.

Ours was: "Science fiction explores the possible impacts of science and technology on society and individuals" (pretty broad I know)

samtaclaus

HSC
Your ATAR aim is a bit high don't you think? You don't sound very bright...

blabla91

HSC
shut up... i thought id actually got some replies to my question u got me excited i need some ext eng questions!!!!

and no its not too high its called an aim and thats what i need for law not that i really want to do law haha

hermand

je t'aime.
HSC
shut up... i thought id actually got some replies to my question u got me excited i need some ext eng questions!!!!

and no its not too high its called an aim and thats what i need for law not that i really want to do law haha
i tried to find some on daniel's fb account but i don't think anyone from my school does sci fi.

i know, of course you're going to get that :). - no sarcasm by the way.

my aim is rapidly going downhill :|.

uhm, well i kind of stalk you. is that okay? haha. nah i saw sam had gone on my profile so i clicked on his posts and this came up. so i obviously took the opportunity to taunt you :).

Charlessunstrum

HSC
Hey i was just wondering if anyone wanted to share their sci fi trial questions, I'm trying to find a source of questions that I can practice with but its proving difficult, especially with the new course.

Ours was: "Science fiction explores the possible impacts of science and technology on society and individuals" (pretty broad I know)
i have a feeling it will be on science and technology this year. Our question was on alternate worlds; basically last years question for spec fic.

samtaclaus

HSC
actually why are either of you even in this forum?
Well, I for one came here to broaden my knowledge of the science fiction genre.

For the record, I also have complete faith in you achieving your aim.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)