Votes: 29 29.3%
  • No

Votes: 70 70.7%

• Total voters

zazzy1234

Banned
HSC
Yes they are too short. I only found that out for my trials :(

I mean come on, compared to 3U, I think Science papers (although I can only speak for Chem and Physics) are way too short.
i agree, with the trials i finished jsut in time for 3u and chem, i finshed an hour before.

tommykins

i am number -e^i*pi
HSC
the hsc papers are WAYYY too short.

1.5 hrs to finish easily

tommykins

i am number -e^i*pi
HSC
i don't get how the majority of 3unit kids can't finish the paper.

it's so weird, like they don't evne get up to q7

meilz92

where are my hair
HSC
Uni Grad
short and SWEET :)

haha i sure as hell aint complaining :D

HSC
Like others have mentioned, I'd much rather have way more time than I need to finish questions than too little. It's fine not to do well in a paper because you genuinely don't know the answer, but when you do and don't have time it is highly frustrating. First time I actually had time finish a Physics paper (I'm not a particularly fast worker) I topped our yearly, which was like 30% higher than my normal mark (94 instead of mid 60s) :p

Kamal15

HSC
mmmmm if you work with the idea of 1.8 minutes per mark in each of your science tests i can assure you that science papers will not seem that short.
any extra time you gain you can add to the longer mark questions

in last years chem hsc paper i finished with about 30 seconds to spare and even less then that in this years bio trial

our chem teacher used to say if you have more than 10 or 15 minutes at the end then you have not written enough

lol thats my two cents

the_bandit_duck

HSC
What does it matter if they are too short anyway? Everyone gets the same amount of time to do them, just cause some of u finish in 1 hour shouldnt make a difference.

GUSSSSSSSSSSSSS

HSC
mmmmm if you work with the idea of 1.8 minutes per mark in each of your science tests i can assure you that science papers will not seem that short.

in last years chem hsc paper i finished with about 30 seconds to spare and even less then that in this years bio trial

our chem teacher used to say if you have more than 10 or 15 minutes at the end then you have not written enough

lol thats my two cents

yes i was given the same advice

tbh if you go through, read every question twice, plan an answer THEN start writing the answer, the timing is in most cases PERFECT!

pman

Banned
HSC
no, but our school has never given out 100% in an exam except for maths, they'll sting you somewher, even if you deserve the marks

tommykins

i am number -e^i*pi
HSC

lol thats my two cents
ur teacher sounds like an idiot

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)