SciSoc Camp! (1 Viewer)

ebbygoo

HSC
SciSoc camp this coming weekend.

Anyone going? If so post here! BoS meet @ camp hahah

HSC
Uni Grad
The Shadowdude is back :)

On a side note, I wish I could apply to be a camp leader, but then I realized I have CEIC2001 test the day I get back to uni from camp. And CEIC2001 is a killer subject :(

Last edited:

Shadowdude

Cult of Personality
HSC
The Shadowdude is back :)

On a side note, I wish I could apply to be a camp leader, but then I realized I had CEIC2001 test the day I got back to uni. And CEIC2001 is a killer subject :(
We had a camp leader park outside on the camp leaders' cabin's balcony to study for his test on the Monday

I'm not sure how he went - but he was witness to the only scandal at SciSoc camp, which made most of the rest of us camp leaders feel really crappy for falling asleep!

ebbygoo

HSC
We had a camp leader park outside on the camp leaders' cabin's balcony to study for his test on the Monday

I'm not sure how he went - but he was witness to the only scandal at SciSoc camp, which made most of the rest of us camp leaders feel really crappy for falling asleep!
HAHAHAHA
Nup.
Srs af.
I remember repetitively calling you Shadow in my drunkness tho LOL.
Lol @ 'scandal'.

Last edited:

Shadowdude

Cult of Personality
HSC
I know :(

We wanted to go to the beach, and do bushwalking. The low ropes course on the way to the dining hall may have been fun... maybe.

But ah well, it was a pretty good camp considering the weather. And no ear infections, which was a concern I heard about on the first night while on PINGA PATROL!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)