SCLG 1002 - Questions thread (1 Viewer)

helmut

HSC
manifestation said:
Okay ppl I'm stuck!!!

Are you defining what 'celebrity' is? If yes...what do I define it as? I'm doing celeb in terms of identity.

I'm so struggling with this essay...it's all repetition
celebrity as a modern form of discourse? i think i've gone off topic. should not have gone out last night...

quotes/para phrased stuff isn't counted in word count is it? *mental blank/can't be bothered to find it out for myself*

taco man

don't know don't care
HSC
helmut said:
celebrity as a modern form of discourse? i think i've gone off topic. should not have gone out last night...

quotes/para phrased stuff isn't counted in word count is it? *mental blank/can't be bothered to find it out for myself*
im pretty certain quotes/paraphrases r included in the word count

helmut

HSC
shit. damn word counts

too much coffee
i keep needing to peeeeee

manifestation

What?!
HSC
Okay my sociology peeps lol...what is the go with this annotated bibliography thing? Has anyone got their topic yet...if yes when? If no then weren't we suppose to get them in week 2 then why haven't they given it to us yet!!!

thanks...

taco man

don't know don't care
HSC
Wow u havent got urs yet???...our tutor handed ours out in week 4.

abt the annotated bibliography i think u basically just read some sources on ur topic then u write a summary and reference for each one.

HSC
N/A
Has anyone got their essay back yet? I didn't go to my tutorial this week but I remember my tutor saying earlier that we were going to get the essays back before mid-semester break.

HSC
We were told at the tutorial on Tuesday that the essays would be given back within the next couple of days...although at todays lecture it wasn't mentioned at all. But that might have been because we had the crap lecturer guy instead of Catriona...

HSC
N/A
I thought the Risk section was hard. Maybe cos I didn't do any of the readings for it. I fucked that section up for sure. I liked consumption and community though.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)