Secret to Success (1 Viewer)

HSC
Secret to success in the HSC is ... to have smart people to help u along the way. So i have come up with an ingenious to gather the greats of NSW.
If u study advance english, economics, ancient history, mathematics (2unit), physics, studies of religion i hope to develop a study group whom can help each other with each subject. TOGETHER through collaborating our notes and ideas we will be able to achieve HSC success with ease. This is for everyone so those interested in join post ur hotmail address here or just add me.

hate_it_or_luv_it@hotmail.com

This will grow and become a great source of motivation, but will only work if ppl participate.

iamsickofyear12

HSC
You know what I reckon. All students in NSW need to get together and make a deal to get exactly the same marks.

Each school will ensure that for each assessment everyone hands in exactly the same thing. So instead of doing the assessment proper, everyone hands in a peice of paper with the exact same paragraph and everyone fails. Do the same throughout the year, ensuring everyone gets identical marks.

Then in the HSC, before the exams, all the students meet and say "lets answer "a" for question 1 and then go home. So because everyone has identical marks in HSC exams everyone will be scaled the same and everyone will be equal 1st and when it comes time for UAI's everyone will have a UAI of 100.

It would work if people were smart enough to work as a team, but they are greedy and stupid.

HSC
HSC its our last chance, this will be a great tool for the trials, hurry before i make a joining fee.

Just kidding.

stainmepink

HSC
Just A Lil Bit said:
Secret to success in the HSC is ... to have smart people to help u along the way. So i have come up with an ingenious to gather the greats of NSW.
If u study advance english, economics, ancient history, mathematics (2unit), physics, studies of religion i hope to develop a study group whom can help each other with each subject. TOGETHER through collaborating our notes and ideas we will be able to achieve HSC success with ease. This is for everyone so those interested in join post ur hotmail address here or just add me.

hate_it_or_luv_it@hotmail.com

This will grow and become a great source of motivation, but will only work if ppl participate.

or you could just post up notes/past papers on the BOS site and others can do the same. That way, you're more likely to get more notes and your help will be spread around :)

Study groups dont work in my opinion. What you could do is create a thread which is strictly about the work your doing if you havent already. That way, you can keep right on track :)

HSC
gobaby said:
or you could just post up notes/past papers on the BOS site and others can do the same. That way, you're more likely to get more notes and your help will be spread around :)

Study groups dont work in my opinion. What you could do is create a thread which is strictly about the work your doing if you havent already. That way, you can keep right on track :)
Msn is more accessible

Pace_T

HSC
Standard english, 2 unit maths, extension maths, chemistry, ipt, business studies, modern history

Pace.tee@gmail.com

giddy up

wrong_turn

the chosen one
HSC
Uni Grad
this is have been done before in the ancient history sub-forum. i am not sure whether it will work out. though good luck. you can count me in if you want. but if i am worth it, you will go to my profile and look at my subjects in my sig.

Frigid

LLB (Hons)
HSC
N/A
so-called 'study' groups often fail because of social loafing and the sum total of group procrastination being greater than sum of individual procrastination.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)