Section 2 - Creative Writing (1 Viewer)

Verify

HSC
I used the second sentence. But wth was the third one about?

raggiedoll

Scumbag
HSC
Used the first sentence, luckily I used two characters who were neighbours getting to know each other in the story. I hope I don't get marked down too much for not integrating the stimulus wholly though.

Last edited:

rumbleroar

Survivor of the HSC
HSC
Used the first sentence, luckily I used two characters who were neighbours getting to know each other in the story. I hope I don't get marked down too much for not integrating the stimulus wholly though.
it says to only use it as a first sentence, I don't know how much more you could integrate the stimulus anyway haha

I personally found that this section was the most difficult in terms of moulding. I had to change everything into a first person styled journal, but luckily my creative was linked to community. Spent most of time on this section.
lol creative was my shortest
could barely feel my arm by the end of it lol

yeh but does it affect marks or nah
it doesn't affect marks, just gives off an impression lol

fatima96

HSC
I'm worried about my story. My plot had a lot to do with what the first reading comprehension text was talking about. I hope they dont mark me down for it, ive had this plot ready for months and it was about how technology acts as a barrier to belonging

Also, for the six marker i said i was talking about txt 2 but was actually talking about txt 1. Do you think id lose marks? Didnt realise my mistake til the minute i left the hall

Sherlock

HSC
N/A
For the creative, I mentioned the first quote, and then straight-away skipped the to next scene, is that fine?

Hi there444

HSC
I'm worried about my story. My plot had a lot to do with what the first reading comprehension text was talking about. I hope they dont mark me down for it, ive had this plot ready for months and it was about how technology acts as a barrier to belonging

Also, for the six marker i said i was talking about txt 2 but was actually talking about txt 1. Do you think id lose marks? Didnt realise my mistake til the minute i left the hall
Not for creative. Probably for the 6 marker around 1-2.

Kiraken

RISK EVERYTHING
HSC
N/A

No, you shouldn't lose marks for your creative because of that.

As for the text mistake, I doubt you will lose marks specifically for saying that though the marker might be a bit more critical and find it a bit harder to grasp what you are saying if you confuse them like that.

Hi there444

HSC
Hey guys I will upload my creative up soon in resources section.
Anyone gonna read and say if they like it?

Last edited:

fatima96

HSC
No, you shouldn't lose marks for your creative because of that.

As for the text mistake, I doubt you will lose marks specifically for saying that though the marker might be a bit more critical and find it a bit harder to grasp what you are saying if you confuse them like that.

I had so many quotes, references, even the author's name for text one, but idk why I wrote text 2 like the idiot i am -_-
I hope I don't lose marks for something as stupid as that

Kiraken

RISK EVERYTHING
HSC
N/A
Hey guys I will upload my creative up soon in resources section.
Anyone gonna read and say if they like it?
Perhaps upload it later depending on how you go marks wise, if I were you I would spend this time studying for Paper 2 lol

Simile

HSC
N/A
Hey, I just wanted to know if my story was remotely appropriate for the question

So it was about a guy who was obsessed with his work, and does not have time for his family, and stuff . He takes a break, and goes to the hill (like a place they used to visit together as a family). He gets flashbacks and stuff, and he learns his place with his place with his family and travelling with his family. He goes back, and gaining a new sense of belonging with strengthened relationships.

I used the second quote

So yeah, any idea if I answered the community aspect?

Thanks

britaker

HSC
Used the 2nd one as the other 2 didn't fit at all. I used it as a quote;

"My little world started blah blah blah", Schoenberg had said, over 10 years ago.

And then reverted back to 3rd person like y'all knew I would. I think I only used the words "community" and "belonging" once, ended up writing the creative in half an hour so I could go back and edit the essay. Meh.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)