Section I - Multiple Choice and short answers (1 Viewer)

ahmi

HSC
I put A as answer for question 8 too.
I got a bit confused for question 6 but
I put B, but it seems wrong....
I was tossing between B & D
but I remembered I read sumwhere there even sectarianism exist, but the churches was genreally helping the public, not only its members as government did not provide much help

bJ_Bhoy 87

HSC
the SOR exam is too subjective for definitive answers. i thought todays MC was much more simple than previous years but hey, look at how unsure people are bout the answers. even tho i get good marks the course shits me, and my teacher spent all year preaching left wing shit.

but i still want to know the answer for question 6

(O_o)

HSC
sNiPeR_24 said:
(o_O) you forgot question 9 :p
=p lol whoopz i did too hehe

here :

9. Which of the following is central to the spirituality of Aboriginal peoples today?
A) The importance of the land
B) Living on Christians missions
C) Campaigning for economic freedom
D) Informing non-Aboriginal people about Aboriginal spirituality

dont i get a "thanks" ?? lol (o_O)

fleepbasding

HSC TUTOR
HSC
wheres snapperhead to give us the truth? please snapperhead, speak for I have ears to listen. What are the answers (in your humblest of opinions)?

sNiPeR_24

Fo' shizzle
HSC
I got 7/10 I think which is pretty cruddy, considering in hindsight how easy the questions were.

Hopefully I redeemed myself in the other sections! :S

Lushious88

HSC
Multiple choice

these were a gift! i was so happy with these, the easiest multiple choice questions ive ever seen lol hope everyone else felt that way to..
question 2- was pentecostals lol
i knew that cause my friend dragged me to a youth group once, and i actually experienced it- well saw/ heard ppl speaking in toungues..its there own language with God..sounds like jibberish lol..
also our teacher would always talk about it- in the pentecostal church..

Meads

Drummer Boy
HSC
It was ok, short answers were decent I thought, I did not find multiple choice as
'easy' as everyone else, there were about 3 that I was unsure on, including question 6 & 8. But yeh, I am confident I collected these marks back in my essays.

jebba_d

snapperhead said:
answer was D) Pentecostal Groups.

I actually thought the MC was quite easy. The only one Im umming about is #8 (the one on Christians supporting conscription.)
It will be interesting to see what the Board reckons the answer is.....
it wasnt D cos the response of christianity was mixed toward conscriptiopn in ww1. spoke to my teacher after the exam and she seeemed to support me in syaing it wasA) support for britain. shes a marker so hopefully she got it right. ahhaha

Meads

Drummer Boy
HSC
jebba_d said:
it wasnt D cos the response of christianity was mixed toward conscriptiopn in ww1. spoke to my teacher after the exam and she seeemed to support me in syaing it wasA) support for britain. shes a marker so hopefully she got it right. ahhaha
he is not talking about the same question...lol

(O_o)

HSC
penciltron said:
(o_O) THANKYOU for posting the questions...just checked my answers yay :)
no problem :p congrats on doing well ;) just assuming "yay" means well :) hehe

Meads

Drummer Boy
HSC
penciltron said:
(o_O) THANKYOU for posting the questions...just checked my answers yay :)
Didn't your bring your question papers home? That is what your supposed to do. Not that it really matters. lol.

How did you check your answers?

misspash

HSC
boredatmydesk said:
I thought 10 was c cause isnt the aust council of christian and jews an inter-faith thing? ecumenical development within christianity is the working together between the differing christian denominations i.e NCCA (national council of churches in Aust) - a group where most christian denominations meet up n discuss, thus c? does anyone else agree?
Yeah i personally think 10 is C as well. Ecumenical is development between the same religion, and inter-faith dialogue is an initiative between other religions. A basic fact.

margareth

JoeysBoy said:
I thought the Toungue speak one was new age religions. Arn't pentecostals like happy clappers who think its wierd if you talk in different pscyho toungues? I spend about a minute thinking about this question... lol...
SAME OL SAME OL SAME PROBLEM MAN I THOUGHT THE SAME THING *CRIES

yook

HSC
is 6 = d for sure?!?!?!
damn i got it wrong.
i was contemplating it..

Dayze

HSC
Meads said:
Didn't your bring your question papers home? That is what your supposed to do. Not that it really matters. lol.

How did you check your answers?
My School asks us for them, For other years...Seeing we got other years papers, it's nice to give ours.

Dayze

HSC
S13WPN said:
Here's mine...
1. C
2. D
3. C
4. D
5. B
6. D
7. B
8. A
9. D
10. A
Dunno bout 10, i thought ecumenical meant specific groups... i hit up google and found this
"The Councils of Christians and Jews

The Victorian Branch of the CCJ was founded in Melbourne in 1985 and in Sydney in 1988. In Melbourne there is a strong ecumenical movement amongst the churches, whereas in Sydney a strong evangelical strain within some sectors of the Christian churches makes ecumenical and interfaith dialogue more difficult. Canberra has an interfaith dialogue group and a youth group, and Adelaide and Perth have Councils. The Australian Council of Christians and Jews was inaugurated in December 1991."

What do you think??
Sorry Mate, It's wrong...the questions asked for CHRISTIAN ECUNEMICAL initiaves e.g (two or more Christian Denom's).

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)