Section I - Multiple Choice (1 Viewer)

WildKoala

HSC
N/A
So from al the comments so far, this is what I've collected. Correct me if I'm wrong.
No explanation for the obvious m/c questions.

1. D
  2. B – Not A since consumers are individuals and I doubt they would buy 200,000, not D since it’s not primary, nor C cause the number shows that it is targeted at a large market.
  3. C
  4. A – obvious, stated in syllabus under financial ratios
  5. A – obviously not B or D, and can’t be C (explained above)
  6. B – A and D are wrong, these are not immediate methods and C is just out
  7. D – A, B, C is wrong; high gearing, loyal employees, excellent management all internal factors
  8. D – obvious, stated in ALL textbooks
  9. C – A is wrong, no relevance, B this price penetration, D can be correct but also wrong, hence C is the most correct
  10. D – a HIGHER current ratio is always better, account receivable ratio is an efficiency ratio and it is stated that the higher it is the better the debt collection, therefore higher the better
  11. B – it’s not illegal, but raises many ethical concerns (invasion of privacy)
  12. C
  13. C
  14. D
  15. A – B is instantly out, and C & D is wrong
  16. A
  17. B – must be high volume, so B or C, and cannot be extensive variety so B
  18. This I got no idea, but everyone says FIFO so A
  19. D – A is wrong, it’s the most successful region, B is wrong, it’s not the most successful person nor least successful region, C is wrong because they’re the most successful person
  20. C – D is administrative, A is not performance management, Developmental is using data to develop individual skulls and abilities so C.

liuque

HSC
So from al the comments so far, this is what I've collected. Correct me if I'm wrong.
No explanation for the obvious m/c questions.

1. D
  2. B – Not A since consumers are individuals and I doubt they would buy 200,000, not D since it’s not primary, nor C cause the number shows that it is targeted at a large market.
  3. C
  4. A – obvious, stated in syllabus under financial ratios
  5. A – obviously not B or D, and can’t be C (explained above)
  6. B – A and D are wrong, these are not immediate methods and C is just out
  7. D – A, B, C is wrong; high gearing, loyal employees, excellent management all internal factors
  8. D – obvious, stated in ALL textbooks
  9. C – A is wrong, no relevance, B this price penetration, D can be correct but also wrong, hence C is the most correct
  10. D – a HIGHER current ratio is always better, account receivable ratio is an efficiency ratio and it is stated that the higher it is the better the debt collection, therefore higher the better
  11. B – it’s not illegal, but raises many ethical concerns (invasion of privacy)
  12. C
  13. C
  14. D
  15. A – B is instantly out, and C & D is wrong
  16. A
  17. B – must be high volume, so B or C, and cannot be extensive variety so B
  18. This I got no idea, but everyone says FIFO so A
  19. D – A is wrong, it’s the most successful region, B is wrong, it’s not the most successful person nor least successful region, C is wrong because they’re the most successful person
  20. C – D is administrative, A is not performance management, Developmental is using data to develop individual skulls and abilities so C.
17/20..
my friend misleads me she said critical path analysis is the longest time needed...god i shouldn't be listening to her.

RivalryofTroll

Sleep Deprived Entity
HSC
Uni Grad
18 is JIC.
Just-In-Case (JIC) is an inventory method used by Obliviousninja to ensure that he has enough additional PLC + NSG girls (i.e. extra babes supplies) to satisfy his own demand.

It is not in the Business Syllabus but will be part of the new syllabus when JT145 takes over the Board of Studies.

obliviousninja

(╯°□°)╯━︵ ┻━┻ - - - -
HSC
Uni Grad
Just-In-Case (JIC) is an inventory method used by Obliviousninja to ensure that he has enough additional PLC + NSG girls (i.e. extra babes supplies) to satisfy his own demand.

It is not in the Business Syllabus but will be part of the new syllabus when JT145 takes over the Board of Studies.
Its in the commerce syllabus.

Drifting95

Should i change my DP?
HSC

Should be oblivious's new sig

afc123

HSC
From textbook

Critical path analysis is concerned with the longest sequence of activities through a project

So confused as I put 8)c)

My textbook (HSC Business Studies getting better results) never mentioned shortest

WildKoala

HSC
N/A
17/20..
my friend misleads me she said critical path analysis is the longest time needed...god i shouldn't be listening to her.
Your friend is referring to when they ask you to find the critical path. This is usually given in the short answers section with a diagram with multiple paths. this is where you find the paths with the MOST hours, hence longest time needed.

But in general, the CPA is showing managers the shortest path for task completion.

liuque

HSC
Your friend is referring to when they ask you to find the critical path. This is usually given in the short answers section with a diagram with multiple paths. this is where you find the paths with the MOST hours, hence longest time needed.

But in general, the CPA is showing managers the shortest path for task completion.
I hope i knew this before the exam. weep.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)