Section II - Short Answer (1 Viewer)

freeeeee

HSC
^ Absolutely untrue, what is formula for calculating underlying? How do you know which goods will undergo excess price volatility lol? Can you predict that a cyclone is going to spike up the price of Bananas? I am pretty sure you dont need to haha =D, i could be wrong though but thats my opinion

inJust

HSC
Haha same dude, i just bull shitted that headline is more volatile than underlying. which is 1 out of 2 marks so im alrite with that :D
I WASN'T THE ONLY ONE HAHAH. I said it was volatile but I said doesn't take into account "imported goods" cos they're also volatile... BS'd it. Hope I get 1/2

Rawf

HSC
Ahh I thought so. my internal exams don't have half marks either. But I saw like James ruse has it in maths o_o I guess that's to distinguish their students better.

However, I'm pretty mad I lost 2 marks in this 2u maths exam... I shouldve gotten a cfm but they didn't give it to me..
It was like find the solutions for 2cosx=1 for the domain blabla
However... I thought at the time the working angle was Pi/6 (stupid mistake). so then my final 2 answers were wrong.. but it was simply because I used the wrong angle :( but the steps were all correct. 0 marks! (They allocated the 2 marks to the 2 final answers)

osak23

HSC
N/A
what was the question for underemployment??

it ask if decreased underemployment will affect the u/e rate??

i think wrote since underemployed is already calculated in unemployment...
changes in the underemployment >>i.e increased people working for more desired hours will not affect the unemployment rate, because its originally counted!!!!

amirite?????
i did it rly quickly..should of thought of it more if wrong..

Rawf

HSC
what was the question for underemployment??

it ask if decreased underemployment will affect the u/e rate??

i think wrote since underemployed is already calculated in unemployment...
changes in the underemployment >>i.e increased people working for more desired hours will not affect the unemployment rate, because its originally counted!!!!

amirite?????
i did it rly quickly..should of thought of it more if wrong..
Erm. People who are underemployed aren't unemployed... they're counted as employed.

osak23

HSC
N/A
nah woops

i meant
since u/e %=u/e over LF

the labour force number would not change because those underemployed even if underemployment decreased will still be counted as employed..
so therefore u/e wont change??

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)