Section II - Short Answer (1 Viewer)

joeyz_da_ak2plz

HSC
do you reckon they would count casualisation of the workforce.
btw separation is a processes not a strategy

jayq94

HSC
Standardisation = cheap, less risk but likely lower revenue than customisation
Customisation = expensive but more effective in appealing to market

osak23

HSC
N/A
i just said how finance needs to determine amount of funds available..
i.e decreased amount--> standardisation , which is risky in diff markets...etc

Rawf

HSC
Erm.. I just wrote how standardisation is cheaper and customisation is more expensive. I defined them and said what they are. Then I linked it to customisation meaning finance has to allocate larger budgets and thus less funds used elsewhere in the business, and alternatively by using standardisation, smaller budgets (in comparison to customisation) are allocated meaning finance has money to allocate on other areas of the business. I also wrote how if customisation is successful, it can underpin more sales and therefore generate more profits for finance.

Examine

same
HSC
Erm.. I just wrote how standardisation is cheaper and customisation is more expensive. I defined them and said what they are. Then I linked it to customisation meaning finance has to allocate larger budgets and thus less funds used elsewhere in the business, and alternatively by using standardisation, smaller budgets (in comparison to customisation) are allocated meaning finance has money to allocate on other areas of the business. I also wrote how if customisation is successful, it can underpin more sales and therefore generate more profits for finance.
Basically had a similar approach to this.

Demise

HSC
I spoke about customisation only since it said 'or', although I briefly mentiomed standardisation.

Rawf

HSC
I spoke about customisation only since it said 'or', although I briefly mentiomed standardisation.
I don't exactly remember the question.. but I think we had to have a balanced response on both? I mean... if it did say 'and' that'd make the question confusing as you cant undergo standard and customised marketing at the same time.

Demise

HSC
I don't exactly remember the question.. but I think we had to have a balanced response on both? I mean... if it did say 'and' that'd make the question confusing as you cant undergo standard and customised marketing at the same time.
Exactly, so you should have chose one and spoke about it. Or is or not and.

Rawf

HSC
What strategies did you guys suggest for the downsizing thing? I gave them recruitment and Job Design, not sure if correct!
Yeah.. the question was a bit strange imo, I thought HR strategies are mainly for keeping employees lolol
Anyways, I did recruitment (internal - as in transferring factory staff with IT skills into IT spots) and workplace disputes (to help negotiate wages and stuff with more skilled staff - this sounds completely crap)

Airstrike

HSC
How are there strategies to reduce the workforce? is this paper even correct?

Zenox

HSC
HR strategies that can effectively manage downsizing

zb123

HSC
You had to talk about both, and the different impacts. Definitely you will lose 2 marks, stop arguing....

Demise

HSC
You had to talk about both, and the different impacts. Definitely you will lose 2 marks, stop arguing....
Sorry HSC marke-... Nope wait a minute. Fyi I mentioned both and linked it to the question. Stop arguing.

Demise

HSC
Anyways maybe I forgot the question but I recall being happy with my response soooo... Meh.

zb123

HSC
If you mentioned/ defined both then you will get the marks... THen why are you claiming you said one, it jsut said how either one would impact marketing/finance

carpe_diem

HSC
Re: WTF! (financial ratios)

But I didn't say Current ratio = CA/CL ?
It's ok, because the formula was provided. Before, when it wasn't known that we were going to be given the formula, our teacher had told us to write the formula, so current ratio = CA/CL

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)