Section II (1 Viewer)

iamorbid

HSC
If anyone still remembers that question about calculating 5% of some hoe's gross pay, which she invests. Were we supposed to calculate it from the annual gross pay (which seemed to me illogical-was like $4000) or divide the annual gross income into weekly than find the 5% of that amount (seemed more logical to me). The wording was pretty bad

ads708

HSC
i dont know if it was my lack of sleep, but through out the year i had very well in maths, in my trial i got 82%, but yesterday i was left confused, the flag pole question, the ramp question, the cube, and the last question all shocked me, and i honestly dont know if i will be able to pick up even a band 4

Blossom_Possum

HSC
i dont know if it was my lack of sleep, but through out the year i had very well in maths, in my trial i got 82%, but yesterday i was left confused, the flag pole question, the ramp question, the cube, and the last question all shocked me, and i honestly dont know if i will be able to pick up even a band 4
I completely agree with you! I dropped from mathematics to general at the beginning of year 12 and have been ranked in the top 10 the whole time, now I honestly will be lucky to also get a band 4.

jyu

HSC
Could anyone please show the actual drawing of the solid (cube) and vanishing points V1, V2 in Q28 Writing Booklet. Thanks

danaaxo

HSC
Re: General Thoughts: General Mathematics

i hateeeeeed the vanishing points question, i sat there dumbfounded for like 10 minutes!

bakersdelight11

HSC
Re: General Thoughts: General Mathematics

do you think theyll allow the follow through error system?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)