Sef gets his (1 Viewer)

K

katie_tully

People who are murdered deserve to die??

I vote we murder tattoodguy

thorrnydevil

Ancient Member
HSC
N/A
katie_tully said:
People who are murdered deserve to die??

I vote we murder tattoodguy
I second that.

I think this is the perfect time for "Execution." **Who wants to be a millionaire music**

OZGIRL86

stuck in a moment
HSC
N/A
tattoodguy said:
i think its too harsh ------------ it was just one day of stupidity.

muder is pretty bad, but the most anyone should get on a murder charge is 15 years.

and if you do 3 at a time..........the most you should get is 10 years each.

especially if you kill family members etc - i recon it should be an even lighter sentence, cos over the years family memebers give you alot of reasons to kill them.

Most of you are fucking stupid and you fail to relise that most ppple who are murdered in australia.........are murdered for a goood reason and in many cases deserve what they get.

If someone shot you...............or killed a family memember ------- and then u go and murder them ------------------------- what do you think is a reasonable penalty??????
your crazy........too harsh? u have to be kidding right?
It was more than stupidity, he killed 3 people, and he planned to kill them......and murder isnt"pretty bad" its bad!!! its evil! and crazy!
if you do 3 at a time the most you should get is 10 years each?? what makes u say that? what a stupid statement... why should your sentence be reduced when you commited more murders?Don't you think its even more worse if a person kills more than 1 person? Do you think the justice system should be more leniant on a persons sentence if they kill several people??

You said "Whats the difference betweeen some dude going and shoooting a scum bag who deserves to die and the government giving someone a lethal injection"

Well the people that died in this case were innocent and defenceless...and they were his family...
they werent scum bags ..

Last edited:

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
god i cant believe i used to go to school with that guy :S

thorrnydevil

Ancient Member
HSC
N/A
OZGIRL86 said:
your crazy..
It was more than stupidity he killed 3 people, and he planned to kill them......and murder isnt"pretty bad" its bad!!! its evil! and crazy!
if you do 3 at a time the most you should get is 10 years?? what makes u say that? what a stupid statement...

you said "Whats the difference betweeen some dude going and shoooting a scum bag who deserves to die and the government giving someone a lethal injection"

well the people that died in this case were innocent and defenceless...and they were his family...
they werent scum bags ..
I agree, but I think the tool is trying to say if you kill 3 you should only get 10 years per everyone you killed.

AsyLum, was he the biggest fuck wit in the history of the world?

Last edited:

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
No he wasnt, he was quite, unassuming, nice, and everything opposite.

Thats why i think people thinking he was an clear out fuckwit from the start are judging him a tad overdoing it since they didnt know him.

Thats not to say what he 'did' is in any way shape or form good, but i dunno, i guess im in disbelief.

M | |< E

HSC
"The prison system aims to rehabilitate prisoners and serve justice"

If the death penalty was reinstated who would decide whether the criminal gets killed or not? The judge or the victims?

I think in the case of Sef a death penalty sentence would be unsuitable for quite a few reasons. The main reason is that the prison system aims to rehabilitate and serve justice. I also seem to think that a death penalty sentence would be a premature decision in regards to Sef's situation. Sef was just a teenager when he committed the crimes and from what I have heard he was under alot of pressure by his parents in regards to his academic situation. The fact that he was udner pressure might affect the way he thinks. Instead of asking for help he might have wanted to handle the situation himself and in the end he decided to murder his family. My final reason for Sef not receiving the death penalty is that he is directly related to the victims. His family, his friends and even himself will be affected by this incident. For example, if your brother or sister was was to serve time in prison or receive the death penalty which decision would you prefer? Would you prefer that they may get the chance to be rehabilitated, have a second chance at life and be able to see you again or would you want them to be killed?

OZGIRL86

stuck in a moment
HSC
N/A
thorrnydevil said:
I agree, but I think the tool is trying to say if you kill 3 you should only get 10 years per everyone you killed.

AsyLum, was he the biggest fuck wit in the history of the world?
sorry I knew what he meant , but I just didn't type it properly.

OZGIRL86

stuck in a moment
HSC
N/A
thorrnydevil said:
That would have to be one of the most fucked up, idiotic, stupid things I have ever heard.

Do you realise what you just said? You pretty much said that he deserves to be given a lesser sentence because he killed family members, who deserved to die.

It wasn't one day of stupidity. One day of stupidity is crashing your car, or being clumbsy. One day of stupidity isn't brutally killing three family members.

Besides, it was premeditated murder, so it was like three months of stupidity, or for however long he planned it.

He deserves nothing less than the sentence he has recieved, and your stupid for thinking not.
Right on!!......

is a roflcopter
HSC
tattoodguy said:
i think its too harsh ------------ it was just one day of stupidity.

muder is pretty bad, but the most anyone should get on a murder charge is 15 years.

and if you do 3 at a time..........the most you should get is 10 years each.

espeically if you kill family members etc - i recon it should be an even lighter sentence, cos over the years family memebers give you alot of reasons to kill them.

Most of you are fucking stupid and you fail to relise that most ppple who are murdered in australia.........are murdered for a goood reason and in many cases deserve what they get.

Whats the difference betweeen some dude going and shoooting a scum bag who deserves to die and the government giving someone a lethal injection?

If someone shot you...............or killed a family memember ------- and then u go and murder them ------------------------- what do you think is a reasonable penalty??????
dipshit. :D

santaslayer

HSC
Having the death penalty in place is not that bad in ceryain situations....

1) Do you know how much of taxpayer's money goes towards feeding and clothing them? The money towards prison maintenance is shocking. Injecting toxic is much cheaper. :p

2) One of the main aims of incapacatation is to deter the individual and the wider community from performing the illegal act. The thought of incapacatation does not really deter anyone from killing another person. Therefore, this ideaology only works with "minor" crimes and not murder.

3) Prisons will not be as congested as they are now. No need to keep building new ones= less money for taxpayers= better allocation of economic resources to other areas in need.

4) Sometimes, people automatically forfiet any access to basic human rights when they cannot respect the ideaology behind them...these people, IMO, do not have the right to complain...

BTW, sef did Commerce/Law @ UoW...:p

Last edited:

thorrnydevil

Ancient Member
HSC
N/A
santaslayer said:
Having the death penalty in place is not that bad in ceryain situations....

1) Do you know how much of taxpayer's money goes towards feeding and clothing them? The money towards prison maintenance is shocking. Injecting toxic is much cheaper. :p

2) One of the main aims of incapacatation is to deter the individual and the wider community from performing the illegal act. The thought of incapacatation does not really deter anyone from killing another person. Therefore, this ideaology only works with "minor" crimes and not murder.

3) Prisons will not be as congested as they are now. No need to keep building new ones= less money for taxpayers= better allocation of economic resources to other areas in need.

4) Sometimes, people automatically forfiet any access to basic human rights when they cannot respect the ideaology behind them...these people, IMO, do not have the right to complain...

BTW, sef did Commerce/Law @ UoW...:p
Yep, its way cheaper, thats why we need to find a colony to put all the criminals.

SKA

me and my baby
HSC
people are so quick to say.. oh look what he done, he deserves 25 yrs in prison and people forget how long 25 years actually is

if u multiply 25 by 365 u get 9125 days
now imagine having the same routine of abuse, shit food, shit hygenie, no privacy and all that crap everyday of your life for 9125 days

now if ur talking sefs case.. which he got three life sentences that would add up to
27,375 days... now thats a long long long time :(

thorrnydevil

Ancient Member
HSC
N/A
SKA said:
people are so quick to say.. oh look what he done, he deserves 25 yrs in prison and people forget how long 25 years actually is

now imagine having the same routine of abuse, shit food, shit hygenie, no privacy and all that crap everyday of your life for 9125 days

now if ur talking sefs case.. which he got three life sentences that would add up to
How old was his parents and sibling? Maybe we should just give him a sentence that equals there average life expectancy minus there ages when he killed them.

Minai

Alumni
HSC
Uni Grad
Asquithian said:
you seem to support a total utilitarian type approach...maybe all people who collect social welfare should be killed and mushed up into a type of landfill...cheaper
or even better still, all uni students not from sydney should be shot, as it saves taxpayer money funding those uni's in regional centres :rolleyes:

OZGIRL86

stuck in a moment
HSC
N/A
SKA said:

Do you actually feel pity for him?
He did something extremely wrong and when you do something wrong you have to live and suffer with the consequences, and he knew this.

thorrnydevil

Ancient Member
HSC
N/A
OZGIRL86 said:
Do you actually feel pity for him?
He did something extremely wrong and when you do something wrong you have to live and suffer with the consequences, and he knew this.
Yeah, he new this during the 5 months in which he planned his mothers murder.

thorrnydevil

Ancient Member
HSC
N/A
And then during the 3 hours in which he stabbed his parents and stabbed, chocked and bludgeoned his 18 year old sister, all for his car and the family fortune.

OZGIRL86

stuck in a moment
HSC
N/A
Its so disgusting, and before his parents and sister were even burried he was asking about (his inheritance I think it was), and pre ording cars..

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)