Sef gets his (1 Viewer)

thorrnydevil

Ancient Member
HSC
N/A
OZGIRL86 said:
Its so disgusting, and before his parents and sister were even burried he was asking about (his inheritance I think it was), and pre ording cars..
Yeah, I'll try and find the article.

santaslayer

HSC
Asquithian said:
he did it at maqu :rolleyes:

on point 4...no one can forfiet human rights...

you seem to support a total utilitarian type approach...maybe all people who collect social welfare should be killed and mushed up into a type of landfill...cheaper
1) I did mean to say UMQ...you know how it is with me and uni...:)

2) I don't support any singular view...your example is quite disturbing in that it attempts to manifest such a negative and incorrect view on myself. My view, (and I did clearly say my view) is that certain people who do not respect basic human rights maybe should not be given them. Any act of terrorism clearly tells the wider public that they themselves, as individuals, do not have a care in the world about human rights. One who destroys such a notion should not be treated with that specific ideaology. It does not make much sense to do so.
Although your example on people on welfare is quite gross, it can be said that people who abuse the system and, therefore, not respecting and not believeing in its idea, should not be able to access such a service. Some people should clearly be ''killed and mushed up'' Am I incorrect in presenting such a notion or not?

3) Point 4 does not indicate anything about saving money...out of context.

Last edited:

santaslayer

HSC
Minai said:
or even better still, all uni students not from sydney should be shot, as it saves taxpayer money funding those uni's in regional centres :rolleyes:
That's so out of context I'm not even going to attempt to reconcille with it. The example is worse than Asqy's one. :)

SKA

me and my baby
HSC
thorrnydevil said:
I reckon they should bring back carporal punishment in the Prison System.

that is totally not fair...

last night i watched the movie 'ted bundy' i dunno if u guys know about this guy.
he murdered over150 women and once they were dead he raped them.. true story

he got the electric chair.. and for the first time im thinking to myself it would have been a relief for everyone once he was dead, but a part of me was still against it.

that was bad.. but sef was just a young retarded selfish lil bastard. I have a soft spot for him for some reason and i dont believe he deserves to live like an animal for 75 years even though it must seem like he deserves it... after all, its not like hes gonna re offend?!

SKA

me and my baby
HSC
sorry i have to say this... it sounds wrong

but who else thinks he is fkn hot?

santaslayer

HSC
Asquithian said:
state sanctioned violence...the state is (should be) above committing voilence on its own citizens...

no matter who you are you should be provided protection for the state in terms of violence...some would argue that hubib and the other camp x ray people are seditious and hence disowned

However we have disowned them from the protection of Australian citizenship before a trial...lovely to see the presumption of innocence being eroded away

What you say sounds very correct and righteous but do you really think that it's possible. Theory and application are always two very different things. Would you still hold such high moral values if you were unfortunate enough to lose a loved one by any of the abovementioned people? :)

santaslayer

HSC
Asquithian said:
it should be upheld...it is what underpins the system...

i think it would be hard if i lost a loved one to the above situation...im pretty sure i would want retribution...
That's completely correct...

Exactly how I view it....

About thing's that should be ''upheld''. I agree with that too if it was an approach followed by all...yet there are always things that obstruct and deter people away from that notion....like natural human emotion...lost of a loved one. etc...:)

tattoodguy

If you kill a group of pple at the same time u fuck wit........just like buying stufff in bulk u get a fucking discount -- ur a moron. Just think abit before u type, save me the energy of having to spooon feeed ur pea brain with common sense.

Secondly, it might not have just been greeed, didnt they keep fuckign with his head pushing him academically and fucking up stuff with his girlfriend?? Im not saying let the guy offff, but im just saying it seems he just snappped from all the pressure and that should be taken into account a little bit.

What i was saying before and this is in response to alot of the other comments made concerning crime and punishment on here. Its a fact that most ppple who are murdered are murdered by people they know and are killled for a specific reason. Sure sometimes innnocnet ppple are killed but alot of the time or atleast some of the time........the person deserves what they get....

Like alot of criminals who kill other criminals etc they should be let out of jail. Its only because they have prior criminal records that they are found guilty.

For example, there was an ex cop he .....murdered some dude who pedofiled hes neice and he got completely let offff. But then u have criminals who have had family memembers killed and they have beeen shot at. by someone and then they go and killl the guy........and they end up in jail with murder charges.

we have a bull shit legal system.

Most of you are pathetic, you so fucking weak,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, most murders have massive balls and i respect them 100000000000 x more than most of you.

Likewise with terrorists. Like these dudes in iraq or whatever ---- they have there famili8es killed and the lives fucked up and then you sit in judgement because they chop offf some dudes head.

Stop being so judgemental and hypocritical.

Last edited:

thorrnydevil

Ancient Member
HSC
N/A
tattoodguy said:
If you kill a group of pple at the same time u fuck wit........just like buying stufff in bulk u get a fucking discount -- ur a moron. Just think abit before u type, save me the energy of having to spooon feeed ur pea brain with common sense.

Secondly, it might not have just been greeed, didnt they keep fuckign with his head pushing him academically and fucking up stuff with his girlfriend?? Im not saying let the guy offff, but im just saying it seems he just snappped from all the pressure and that should be taken into account a little bit.

What i was saying before and this is in response to alot of the other comments made concerning crime and punishment on here. Its a fact that most ppple who are murdered are murdered by people they know and are killled for a specific reason. Sure sometimes innnocnet ppple are killed but alot of the time or atleast some of the time........the person deserves what they get....

Like alot of criminals who kill other criminals etc they should be let out of jail. Its only because they have prior criminal records that they are found guilty.

For example, there was an ex cop he .....murdered some dude who pedofiled hes neice and he got completely let offff. But then u have criminals who have had family memembers killed and they have beeen shot at. by someone and then they go and killl the guy........and they end up in jail with murder charges.

Most of you are pathetic, you so fucking weak,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, most murders have massive balls and i respect them 100000000000 x more than any of you.

Likewise with terrorists. Like these dudes in iraq or whatever ---- they have there famili8es killed and the lives fucked up and then you sit in judgement because they chop offf some dudes head.

So you condone murder of family members? Why did Sefs parents and his 18 year old sister deserve to die? What had they done that was deserving of murder?

Do you understand what you said is just so stupid? A discount for killing in bulk...if anything he should get longer.

tattoodguy

yeah u should get a bulk discount ------------ but if you do one..go to jail and then do another when u get out..it should be more...cos u didnt learn. (But if you kill someone for a reallly good reason, ie cos they killed a family memember etc -- u shouldnt be put in jail)

And like i said before 15 years should b the maximum for murder.
Cos jail would suck so badly.

thorrnydevil

Ancient Member
HSC
N/A
tattoodguy said:
yeah u should get a bulk discount ------------ but if you do one..go to jail and then do another when u get out..it should be more...cos u didnt learn. (But if you kill someone for a reallly good reason, ie cos they killed a family memember etc -- u shouldnt be put in jail)
He killed his family for money...he was a greedy dick head, and he deserves life.

tattoodguy said:
And like i said before 15 years should b the maximum for murder. Cos jail would suck so badly.
Yes, your point being...jail is not meant to be a happy land of fun and games.

You obviously have no idea how stupid you sound, so I'll tell you now...YOUR STUPID.

OZGIRL86

stuck in a moment
HSC
N/A
tattoodguy said:

Most of you are pathetic, you so fucking weak,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, most murders have massive balls and i respect them 100000000000 x more than most of you.

Your the pathetic one here, who seems to have the "pea brain"..
you respect murderers???? well your just as sick and crazy as them then......

OZGIRL86

stuck in a moment
HSC
N/A
tattoodguy said:

And like i said before 15 years should b the maximum for murder.
Cos jail would suck so badly.
you have a twisted mind..
Jail wouldn't be a good place to be...its not supposed to be... a person gets put there to be punished .... people get put their for commiting crimes.... and like I have pointed out before, when you do something wrong you have to suffer with the conseqences.

bubble_tea

SKA said:
sorry i have to say this... it sounds wrong

but who else thinks he is fkn hot?
*raises hand*
where do you find pics of him on the net?
and anyone know where you can get the clip of him performing one sweet day at the furenal?

I really wonder what led him to killing his parents.. you cant but help feel some sort of sympathy for him.. I'm sure the greatest thing he's feeling, and will feel, is regret.

thorrnydevil

Ancient Member
HSC
N/A
mz_bubbletea said:
I really wonder what led him to killing his parents.. you cant but help feel some sort of sympathy for him.. I'm sure the greatest thing he's feeling, and will feel, is regret.
He killed his parents and sister so he could get his family inheritance faster (1.5 million).

No, I don't have any sympathy for him...HE STABBED 3 PEOPLE TO DEATH, THEN BEAT AND STRANGLED HIS SISTER.

Also, one would assume that if you feel regret you would apologise or show some kind of remorse...he hasn't done either...he's a cold blooded murderer who deserves to die in gaol.

thorrnydevil

Ancient Member
HSC
N/A
BTW, after he did kill his parents he went out and bought a $170,000 car...does that show regret to you?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)