Selective Entry Thread 2021 (Lockdown) (1 Viewer)

joe mama

HSC
so there's still a fair amt of the top schools like ruse/baulko and both of the sydney boys that haven't released their offers yet
tbh i feel like the top schools should've started interviewing around now too, or given offers if it's for yr11 entry
i dont know why the selective hs enrolment board states that offers are released oct-nov, that is false. almost all schools release first round offers in september or at the very least conduct interviews in sept & results go out in early oct. november is way too late in the school year

Scimat

HSC
How hard is it to get into ruse? Like what type of extracurriculars, competition marks and report grades do you need?

kkk579

hello
HSC
How hard is it to get into ruse? Like what type of extracurriculars, competition marks and report grades do you need?
very very very very hard, can’t even express how hard it is, they use the edutest so i’d say they place a lot of emphasis on that but u still would have to have a very strong report and extracurricular activities as they wouldnt take in ppl who would ruin their 26 year streak(i think) as first in the hscs.

vazzai8

HSC
tbh i feel like the top schools should've started interviewing around now too, or given offers if it's for yr11 entry
i dont know why the selective hs enrolment board states that offers are released oct-nov, that is false. almost all schools release first round offers in september or at the very least conduct interviews in sept & results go out in early oct. november is way too late in the school year
same, but is that the case?? genuine question btw HAHA
I know normanhurst has their EXAM this friday :(

vazzai8

HSC
im not too sure about the top schools apologies, but good luck for the normo exam! :)
but that's alright, I was just trying to see if any other schools came out with offers because I'm a reserve for girra and praying that some people get offered a place at a higher ranked school XD bit selfish of me :/

wzsmartypants

HSC
normo results are released between 5-15 oct i completed the exam just then

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)