Semester 1 2012 Timetables! (1 Viewer)

lobe

HSC
Here is my timetable:

Timetable.jpg

The red clash appears to be because some weeks the ENGG1000 lecture goes from 2-4, others it goes from 2-5. My timetable is far from ideal, however I only saw the option to auto timetable. Where is the option to select your class times?

EDIT: Found out how to individually timetable things, however now that I had already enrolled I have to leave one subject as enrolled at all times, making timetabling quite hard

Last edited:

figPYBFO

HSC
FINAL TIMETABLE.png
About how long would it take to walk from the Mathews Theatre to the Tyree Energy Technology building? They're on opposite sides of the campus. :s
Also, is it really boring to sit through 4 hours of lectures? haha

Shadowdude

Cult of Personality
HSC
But even if you get awesome holidays, you get low end salary which isn't worth the effort you have to put in with marking papers for students, grading etc unless you are passionate.
Low end? Perhaps when you start, but you get decent-ish if you're good and you have experience, as with most jobs.

http://i41.tinypic.com/5aqtqb.png[G]

3hr break fml. Is anyone else doing Media?[/QUOTE]

I know someone doing media this year. Not a BoS-er though.

She's in your ARTS1090 and MDIA1002 lecture.

[quote="figPYBFO, post: 5700859"][ATTACH]24192[/ATTACH]
About how long would it take to walk from the Mathews Theatre to the Tyree Energy Technology building? They're on opposite sides of the campus. :s
Also, is it really boring to sit through 4 hours of lectures? haha[/QUOTE]

1. Probably 10 minutes at most.
2. Well, if you like the subjects - which you should - 4 hours of lectures should be comfortable.

LOLXD

HSC
How far is uh the Science Theatre to Tyree Energy Tech building?

cbb opening map

HSC
I've got a 13 hours contact week and no combination of my classes gives me a day off. Best I can do is 11-12 on Mondays :/ I have Friday lectures, which I cannot move. I haven't taken a class on Friday since...high school :/

muzeikchun852

HSC
16 contact hours. two days + two hrs lect. :D

Last edited:

Shadowdude

Cult of Personality
HSC
With only 14 contact hours im sure you could arrange timetable to get at least one day off, try http://mahler.cse.unsw.edu.au/rectangles/
Tried, she can't.

View attachment 24193

Need to call them up tomorrow so I can add a lecture in =[
Zomg 5 days of uni =[
On the plus side, you have a lunch break every day. Four hour break on Tuesday can be a good thing - lots of stuff to do at uni.

26 contact hours
5 days

shush all of you
I'm sure some medicine students have like 30 hours. And remember, at school we had like 30 hours of that per week.

Tennisaddict

HSC
Uni Timetable.jpg

Is this manageable? I'm kinda worried about the lack of gaps, and is there good public transport at night?

Last edited:

Shadowdude

Cult of Personality
HSC
Anyways, that's manageable. Gaps are good, they give you a chance to refresh. I put lots of gaps.

There is public transport at night. I don't know when the last 895 UNSW express to Central leaves, but you can catch any 39x bus from Anzac Parade and that'll take you to Central station. Other buses like the M91 I believe take you near Town Hall.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)