Semester 1 Chatter Thread (2006) (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sarah168

London Calling
HSC
Re: Semester 1 Chatter

it was John Goodhew the ECMT 1020 lecturer

Some_Guy

HSC

yea now we got this real prick for a lecturer :(

stazi

Nightman
HSC

HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
oh no. i feel sooo sorry for you guys. murray smith is unanimously the worst lecturer.
2003: everyone complains about goodhew for being the worst lecturer ever
2004: murray smith replaces goodhew in ecmt1010. the people who failed in 2003 all complain about him being even worse than goodhew (and want goodhew back because he's amazing in comparisson)

cimbom

HSC

It's Murray Smith for ecmt1010 now. He was meant to takeover next week but he started today, since Tig has apparently "dissapeared", and John Goodhew had the accident- he has broken his wrist and is in hospital recovering. I hope that everything's okay- he's a nice professor.

Wolfowitz

, now also hated by Jews!
HSC

ameh said:
No.

James were you wearing a pink shirt today?
I don't own anything that colour.

I don't think Tig's disappeared.
Someone's probably just realised that he's not actually a lecturer - just an asylum escapee with a cane.

what971

Now in Oriental Flavour!
HSC
N/A

Wolfowitz said:
Did anyone hear about the ECMT lecturer that fell down the Mere Lct 1 stairs yesterday? I thought he was okay when I picked him up and dusted him off but he's now in hospital after an operation to insert a plate into his wrist this morning.

I wish him all the best.
Yeah, I was one of the ppl who left when the (janitor??) told us the lecture was over, and then I saw the ambulance when I was passing by later. I was wondering what that was all about - because he didn't seem that hurt initially...

Calculon

Mohammed was a paedophile
HSC
N/A

grk_styl said:
is anyone else slightly perturbed by the images in the graffiti tunnel? i'm not a homophobe, but really i don't care that so and so wants to suck his boyfriend's penis, and i don't want to see any sort of associated images particularly a woman with her legs spread. So classy :rolleyes:

and no i don't want to be gay or happy, thanks very much.
What I found hilarious was the part that said "Queer = freedom Straight = ?"

Now what the fuck is that supposed to mean? :/

absolution*

ymyum
HSC

Wolfowitz said:
I don't think Tig's disappeared.
Someone's probably just realised that he's not actually a lecturer - just an asylum escapee with a cane.
Haha, too true. He still kicks arse though. And much bad luck to anyone with Murray Smith these days. The guy is a total cunt.

Some_Guy

HSC

latvia said:
why is he a cunt?
probably something to do with that 10 minute "dont be late" speech he gave when me and some others come in 2 minutes late .

adambra

HSC

Yeh I was in the lecture when he fell. My friend thought it was a student and made some joke. Kicking himself now. Anyway Murray Smith seems to be an absolute prick. Tig was cool altho didn't anyone else feel like he was prone to like 1 second pauses between each word of a sentence? And his constant asking, "So what's going on?", before asking us to appreciate some notion. But yeah a lot better than this Smith asshole, he has about as much personality as a binomial. P(ECMT=tehsux)=1

grk_styl

is hating uni & study
on the dance floor with a bottle of tequila
HSC

hiphophooray123 said:
i love how in the graffiti tunnel it has some flag then it says 'i had queer sex here' i noticed that on tues and was like WtFFFFFFFFFFF
i saw that today...and just shook my head. What about: "i'm gay, i hate men, but i love cock" - i'm trying to figure out who in their right frame of mind (be it straight female or gay man) would think that way.

I'm seriously considering painting white over all of it (since anyone is allowed to do so) and writing, "HETEROSEXUALS RULE THE WORLD".

Look, no offence to anyone. Like i said, i have nothing against homosexuals, but why should they get to parade their sexuality to such an extent that I have to see "I love cock" plastered in front of me? Ok given that maybe I should avoid Graffiti Lane til it's painted over, but why should I?! If I was to write, "I'm female and I love cock" or "You're a hot guy, let's go fuck in Fisher" in Graffiti Lane I'd be labelled a slut. Yet when "certain" homosexuals do it, it's "Gay Pride"

(I just wanted to add that it's not ALL homosexuals. Like Townie said, some of them think it's ridiculous. It's just the loser radicals who think they need to prove something to world coz they're supposedly "different")

well that ends my rant for the day!

Generator

HSC
N/A

On a different note, Manning is sh... crap. It offers next to nothing in terms of food, and, well, that's about it.

In all fairness, I should point out that Holme is even worse than Manning and that the Wentworth building would also be of no value if it lost the sandwich bar.

In summary, the Union's catering arm is pathetic. Long live King Street!

FuckLiberals

HSC

I agree.

All Union food is shit and I stopped buying it after the first week.

I won't be sad to see it disappear.

Rafy

Retired
HSC
Uni Grad

Agreed.

Unfortunately the food is the only union service i actually use. $600 for crap.

Calculon

Mohammed was a paedophile
HSC
N/A

Viva la privatisation!

grk_styl

is hating uni & study
on the dance floor with a bottle of tequila
HSC

Generator said:
On a different note, Manning is sh... crap. It offers next to nothing in terms of food, and, well, that's about it.

In all fairness, I should point out that Holme is even worse than Manning and that the Wentworth building would also be of no value if it lost the sandwich bar.

In summary, the Union's catering arm is pathetic. Long live King Street!
I heard Wentworth was meant to be great for food with all it's new outlets. I forgot my lunch yesterday and looking at the food at manning was painful. Even the coffee sux on the middle level!

Rafy

Retired
HSC
Uni Grad

grk_styl said:
I heard Wentworth was meant to be great for food with all it's new outlets.
Well its certainly one of the better places for food at usyd.

I dont bother eating at uni anymore. As i go home via the city i just get food from around town hall.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)