Semester 1 Chatter Thread (2008) (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

amber44

HSC
Re: Semester 1 Chatter Thread

Silver Persian said:
Um...are you sure you guys can only use sources from the course reader for Annette's essay? On my sheet it says that you may use sources that aren't...
Hmm it does say that but then in the lecture she went on about how we weren't allowed.

SP, if you don't mind me asking how did you go in your tute preso, and what topic did you present?

HSC

amber44 said:
Hmm it does say that but then in the lecture she went on about how we weren't allowed.

SP, if you don't mind me asking how did you go in your tute preso, and what topic did you present?
I don't do media, I do a different one :)

I presented on processes of collective identity formation within social movements, and I got 85%

amber44

HSC

Silver Persian said:
I don't do media, I do a different one :)

I presented on processes of collective identity formation within social movements, and I got 85%
Oh I thought you did media. Not to worry, great mark by the way!

ledzeppelin

HSC

Intermediate Micro exam tonight (Friday night exam, zzz) which I think I went pretty well in
Now I've just got to spend the rest of the weekend doing this bloody Finance assignment :(

CurlyRuby

HSC

Amen, I can't WAIT for semester to be over
Then the parties can start :D

jb_nc

Google "9-11" and "truth"
HSC
N/A

Guys, which USU outlets are open on Saturdays? i.e. one's that sell coffee.

HSC

^CoSMic DoRiS^^ said:
Amen to the printing thing. For serious I only realised exactly how it works about a week ago because I hardly ever print at uni ever. I made the mistake of putting money on my card with the photocopy room machine thing and then going to print in the access lab. It let me print. I don't know why. I've never used nor put any money in my unikey account. But whatever. So I thought somehow my printing success was linked to my card...so the next time I went down there and tried to print something it didn't work and I was like lol, why, and the dude at the desk got all mad at me for my confusion. Now I stick to the level 3 computers.

(yes I know, retard mistake to make, but come on).
Yes that was my exact problem. It kept saying there were insufficient funds in my account and I kept getting 'daemon' (lol.) emails. So I loaded my photocopying card with around $5 worth of credit. So that was a waste of money! Why can't the colour printers on lvl 2 be used in the same way as all the others, with a photocopier card? But nooo, you need a UNIKEY account, and wait for it.. you can't even pay cash to load it up! But EFTPOS... Argh! :mad:

Shall go to the Copy Centre next time.

^CoSMic DoRiS^^

makes the woosh noises
HSC

i found out you can pay cash at the margaret-something building and take the reciept to the access lab people, but it seems like too much hassle to walk that far *lazy* it's like over near the pharmacy building, screw that.

jb_nc

Google "9-11" and "truth"
HSC
N/A

^CoSMic DoRiS^^ said:
i found out you can pay cash at the margaret-something building and take the reciept to the access lab people, but it seems like too much hassle to walk that far *lazy* it's like over near the pharmacy building, screw that.
It's over the Paramatta Rd footbridge near the Scholarships office.

bazookajoe

Shy Guy
HSC

Yeah it's ridiculous...I mean using money to pay for things!?!?! The idea is so absurd!

ledzeppelin

HSC

Is anyone else doing Corporate Finance I this semester?
This assignment is the worst thing ever

Nebuchanezzar

Banned
HSC

Look out for my letter in Honi next week. :D

EDIT: They emailed me and said it was gonna be in there so I'm hoping it will be.

withoutaface

Premium Member
HSC

Ruddbonics got a mention in this week's Bull.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)