Semester 1 Chatter Thread (2008) (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

bazookajoe

Shy Guy
HSC
Re: Semester 1 Chatter Thread

Nebuchanezzar said:
I saw you at Holme. You looked right at me. I was sitting on a table right outside the Courtyard Cafe window at like, 10am or summat?

I think I also saw WAF outside Hermans on the grass today, but I'm not sure.
lol don't recall seeing you tbh but yeah I was there about then

bazookajoe

Shy Guy
HSC

amber44 said:
Which sociology subject are you talking about?? And leave stas alone!:p
media in contemporary society or whatever. Stas is cool, but laptop? Books wooooo

stazi

Nightman
HSC

amber44 said:
Which sociology subject are you talking about?? And leave stas alone!:p
ahaha are you in that tute

furthermore i felt like such a snob in my tute. i hadn't read my uos outline and was like "can i use any referencing method"
she was like why don't you use the one i want
i said "oh, i'm wondering if it doesn't matter as long as it's consistent, as in my faculty"
she goes "why don't you conform to my faculty"

Bec-B

HSC

Martyno1 said:
Hey, does anyone know if I can drop a core unit and pretend I'll do it next year? I'm enrolled in B International Studies and one of my core units is ECOP1001, but I hate it so much and I know I'll fail it or something, and I also know that I will definitely be transferring degrees either through mid-year entry or next year, so I really don't want to do it at all (I'd rather do Anthropology which I want to major in when I transfer to BSc (Adv)/Arts). So can I drop ECOP1001 and pretend I'll do it next year and take up ANTH1001 even though ECOP1001 is one of my core subjects (do I have to do it in my first year?)?
You hate ECOP1001? No way! Frank is too cool for school. You know he plays in a rock band?

Are you doing beginners french?

Nebuchanezzar

Banned
HSC

jayodore said:
I think I saw Neb the other day walking down the stairs between Marsden and Chemistry.
It's beyond me how you know what I look like, lol. But I do frequently use that entrance to the chemistry building. Note for Nebhunters: I have straightish brown hair nowadays. You know, so it's harder to be stalked and so on. :eek:

amber44 said:
Gosh that lady is so annoying! Everyday it's a new story, "gotta visit my kids in Adelaide, or need a bed for tonight" I reckon the Chaser boys should do something to her like, if she needs a bed for the night, they actual get her one and make sure she sleeps on it for the night.
I've never heard a story. She always just asks for change. I've given her some before, but yeah, not all that often because I rarely ever have a lot of change. I apologise when I don't have any of course.

Beggar: Got any change love/brother/honey?
Me: No, sorry. :(

btw, liek, eastern avenue has no shade anymore. gh3y.

bazookajoe

Shy Guy
HSC

stazi said:
ahaha are you in that tute

furthermore i felt like such a snob in my tute. i hadn't read my uos outline and was like "can i use any referencing method"
she was like why don't you use the one i want
i said "oh, i'm wondering if it doesn't matter as long as it's consistent, as in my faculty"
she goes "why don't you conform to my faculty"
fkn burn

HSC

Nebuchanezzar said:
It's beyond me how you know what I look like, lol. But I do frequently use that entrance to the chemistry building. Note for Nebhunters: I have straightish brown hair nowadays. You know, so it's harder to be stalked and so on. :eek:

Beggar: Got any change love/brother/honey/darling?
Me: No, sorry. :(

btw, liek, eastern avenue has no shade anymore. gh3y.
Why would you like to look like everyone else? Commoner!

EDIT: Ok I said that cos I haven't spotted you since the beginning of semester. :eek:

stazi

Nightman
HSC

because everyone would hate to be a gingerballs

withoutaface

Premium Member
HSC

University of Fucking Technology, Sydney?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)