Semester 1 Chatter Thread (2009) (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

^CoSMic DoRiS^^

makes the woosh noises
HSC
so

2660 essay: 0/2500 words

and I'm still confused about what the hell is supposed to go into these retarded learning journals we have to do for English curriculum. Where is this phantom case study people keep talking about?

annnnd there are epic amounts of reading to be done

and a 3000 word assignment for drama curriculum apparently due on the 13th but now due on some vague to be advised date

idk

confused
stress
want semester to be overrrr

Kujah

HSC
N/A
Came back from law camp a few hours ago. No sleep. And BIGS essay due tomorrow :( Argh.

u-borat

Banned
HSC
have fun kujah?

ecop essay is 1500/1500, but still needs a conclusion. awesomes.

spence

HSC
851/1500 for ECOP
how much have you done? mines due tuesday and i havent started.. im doing the false confessions question, it doesnt seem too hard.. ive probably got it all wrong though, lol
That's the question I wanted to do. Thankfully mine's not till Thursday

HSC
Oh my I dislike the assignment I am currently doing.

A horrible mix of ontology/epistemology + feminism. No fun :(

HSC
I'm the exact opposite - I go out of my way to pick subjects that don't have exams. They are too stressful, and they actually require you to know all of the course content. Essays you can be better prepared for (if you can manage your time that is :p), and you don't necessarily need to be familiar with the whole subject.

I don't think I've had a proper test since first semester second year ^_^

goony

i am here to ride bike
HSC
Funny, i hate the artsy subjects i've done (well...granted they're not arts in the true sense like you guys are doing, but i'm talking about management, research, readings, lots of essays/writing...plus i've only done like 3-4 of them), yet i've always done well in them. On the other hand, i've always found my technical subjects alot more interesting but only get average marks in them even if i put in a shitload of effort.

I long for the day where i don't have 4 final exams in a semester :p (Actually, now that i think about it, i've only had 2 semesters where i've had 4 final exams, the rest have had 5 final exams)

HSC
Don't worry - arts marks are notoriously erratic.

You just have to hope that your rambling insanity gets interpreted as a post-modern masterpiece.

black_kat_meow

hihiwhywhy
HSC
My history subject is boring and I don't get the point. So I don't go well.

I LOVE bio and chem at the moment, so much better than at school, so I'm going well.

Meh.

A High Way Man

all ova da world
HSC
Hey guys what's going on in this thread

Missing EE hard :( I'm going to download all the course material just before end of sem so I can use them next year. At least I'll get the CCNA this year, if it's worth anything lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)