• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Semester 1 Chatter Thread (2009) (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ledzeppelin

HSC
Geology went bad today, hope I scrape a D in the end. Bit of a lucky draw though since we havent received our marks back for 37.5% of the course.

Panicking for stats. 2 stats next week, and havent touched one of them. (3012)

Hopefully can scrape a CR+ average this sem - need to so i can get into honours. Have been quite occupied with other stuff (as with all other semesters)

Ledzepplin: When is your next exam and what is it?
ECMT2110 - Regression Modelling. It's on Monday
I'm more concerned about my other exams though
This maths course just has an unbelievable amount of material to cover

withoutaface

Premium Member
HSC
Sitting at uni, studying Rings, Fields and Galois Theory waiting for the clock to hit 8pm so I can go out. Can't remember the difficulty of the last maths units I studied but I've been told by people doing Metric Spaces that this is more insane, and I only for 52 in Metric Spaces :eek: Will be better prepared for this one, though.

withoutaface

Premium Member
HSC
Q4a. (5 marks) Continue the following paragraph "Java is more appropriate than C++ under the following circumstances..."
Q4b. (5 marks) Continue the following paragraph "C++ is more appropriate than Java under the following circumstances..."

From sample C++ exam. Worst.

goony

i am here to ride bike
HSC
FFFFUUUUUUU-

Had an open book exam today and was waiting for the text book i had reserved from the usyd library. According to my inbox, i got my 'awaiting pickup' notice about 10 minutes before the exam started. Should've just copped the fine when that textbook was originally recalled from me (fine is about $25 before they blacklist you isn't it?)...would've been about $16 worth.

Aw well, probably only cost me 2-3 marks really.

A High Way Man

all ova da world
HSC
Q4a. (5 marks) Continue the following paragraph "Java is more appropriate than C++ under the following circumstances..."
Q4b. (5 marks) Continue the following paragraph "C++ is more appropriate than Java under the following circumstances..."

From sample C++ exam. Worst.
Java is shit why do people use it? fucks sakes it so slow my fucking PHONE lags cause it has JAVA on it. Hate weird frameworks on non iphones even Symbian they should all code it assembly/microcode/binary

spence

HSC
Just had ancient exam. Short answers were shit, one of my essays was alright, but my other essay was good :)
German in an hour and a half :(

lala2

Banned
HSC
Yuck spence... two [/b] Saturday exams?! I hope they're your last ones! As for good news, emails for "invites" to the third dispensing exam have been sent out, and I haven't gotten one, so I've obviously passed, which is good. Now I can set about making appointments for next Fri, and all I have to do is pass Monday's exam...

u-borat

Banned
HSC
last 24 hours:

exam. go to fisher to research. go home.
stay up til 2am to finish essay.
no sleep to memorise essay.
do exam this morning.
get wet on way home.
miss train on way home.

fml

spence

HSC
German was a lot better than expected, and really short, only took about an hour. Only ECOP to go now, and I just worked out I've already passed that

lala2

Banned
HSC
I'm head deep in legislation for dispensing. Argh why are laws so convoluted? I wish they'd just write everything about a particular thing all in the one place instead of making me flick all over.

EDIT: I have now completed half of dispensing revision. But I'm still wide awake. Wondering whether I should go to bed or not. Probably will, otherwise I'll end up waking up late, then sleeping late, and waking up too early for Monday exam, then get a headache due to not enough sleep. And yay for reading about a hundred posts or so on WebCT, still another 150 or so to go....good night.

Last edited:

lala2

Banned
HSC
Morning BOS. Goals for today:

- Read TG79
- Revise PBS
- Revise Pharmacy Practice Act 2006
- Memorise typed notes

GO!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)