Semester 1 Chatter Thread (2009) (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

kokodamonkey

HSC
today i wasn't at uni, yet it was the day i got calls from friends asking if i was free to catchup at uni ehh

jayadore

She was a hurricane.
HSC
Thursdays are my favourite days at uni.

I also ended up buying three books for 20$. Bargains feel soooooooo good.

KarmaKitten

HSC
I only had one tutorial today in the morning.

Then I went to Just Jeans to go find black jeans. Honestly. It was insane. I tried on so many pairs of jeans but I finally found one!

witide

HSC
I hate walking past the G-Star store every day and seeing their overpriced yet oh-so sexy clothing.

Nebuchanezzar

Banned
HSC
I hate walking past the eh...one of the shops on the top level of Broadway that have some fantastic vests and so on that I can't afford to buy

:(

jayadore

She was a hurricane.
HSC
Speaking of stores.. you know that new Uni store near scitech library?
There's this mannequin that's totally disarming the first few times you walk past it :( cos i feel like there's a person standing just there staring at me. totally weirds me out :(

jayadore

She was a hurricane.
HSC
I might do volunteer work at Glebe public school. Yay!
:)

HSC
Blech. So hard to get into assignment mode again. So many ways I have developed to procrastinate.

Like posting on BOS for instance. Major downside to having a mobile internet connection in my room (although it makes masturbation much easier)

(Persian is way better than Charizard)

HSC
Speaking of stores.. you know that new Uni store near scitech library?
There's this mannequin that's totally disarming the first few times you walk past it :( cos i feel like there's a person standing just there staring at me. totally weirds me out :(
hey, i agree.
my friend totally shit herself, and if you're not paying attention, you can too.

like, you know it's coming, or do you?

lala2

Banned
HSC
Woo for Friday. It's been a hard, hectic week, and you know it must be even more so when you start thinking every day from Monday is Friday. Sold two textbooks for way less than I bought them for, but seeing how they're now the previous edition, and for exams only the current edition is accepted, I'm amazed I even sold them at all. Maybe putting a $3 price tag on a book I bought for $20 is what did it *wince*

Apart from that, all tutes have now started, no more days off :( And I can expect Mondays 9-7pm, Tuesdays 11-7pm (straight) for the next 5 weeks, and having to leave, latest, by 10:30 for 1pm placements on Wednesdays. Whatever happened to my (will be badly needed) sleep in?!

Hectic, hectic uni.

HSC
Woo for Friday. It's been a hard, hectic week, and you know it must be even more so when you start thinking every day from Monday is Friday. Sold two textbooks for way less than I bought them for, but seeing how they're now the previous edition, and for exams only the current edition is accepted, I'm amazed I even sold them at all. Maybe putting a $3 price tag on a book I bought for $20 is what did it *wince*

Apart from that, all tutes have now started, no more days off :( And I can expect Mondays 9-7pm, Tuesdays 11-7pm (straight) for the next 5 weeks, and having to leave, latest, by 10:30 for 1pm placements on Wednesdays. Whatever happened to my (will be badly needed) sleep in?!

Hectic, hectic uni.
I really couldn't manage your life. Sounds far too hectic :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)