• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Semester 1 Chatter Thread (2009) (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
HSC
lol I haven't set foot in the library yet.

where are they now?
They're spread more evenly throughout the library, rather than all in the one room.

It's a little bit annoying - when you went to that one room you knew there would be at least one copier free. But now you have to trek through the library to find an available one :(

jayadore

She was a hurricane.
HSC
They're spread more evenly throughout the library, rather than all in the one room.

It's a little bit annoying - when you went to that one room you knew there would be at least one copier free. But now you have to trek through the library to find an available one :(
OHMYGOD. I reckon. That's what I thought when I went pass reserve and was like Whattheheck?! :(

Nebuchanezzar

Banned
HSC
I think it's a great idea

The inconvinience of occasionally having to travel between floors outweighs treking from level 8, to 7, to 6, then to the copy room and back again etc

also

cockothemonkey said:
how could you hate it.
it's shit
it's messy
it's crowded
it's not funny
it's not clever
it's not snide

in sum, it's not the neat, clean, funny, clever and snide student publication it once was: it's nothing more than any other shitty magazine oriented towards students. fuck i hate honi this year.

amber44

HSC

I guess the common sense thing to do was have the one room PLUS have afew scattered around the library, IDIOTS! What's in the former copy room now?
I checked out the new Law Library today. It nice and all but the stairs are outdoor concrete type stairs with no sort of detailing to say 'oh wow, they've really gone to some effort'. Looks cheap and nasty, stupid architects and stupid uni board approving it.

HSC
Bah. Stuff iced mochas. Black coffee from Fisher Coffee Cart. Live the Dream!!~~

There are still about three-four photocopiers in the old copy room.

Amber should be an interior designer or sumthing imo :eek:

amber44

HSC
There are still about three-four photocopiers in the old copy room.

Amber should be an interior designer or sumthing imo :eek:
In that HUGE room they have 3 or 4 photocopiers, get real Sydney uni!
On interior design I reckon! Honestly, what did you think? It looked very cold without the sophistication of the modern clean design they were obviously trying to go for.

Nebuchanezzar

Banned
HSC
I guess the common sense thing to do was have the one room PLUS have afew scattered around the library, IDIOTS! What's in the former copy room now?
I checked out the new Law Library today. It nice and all but the stairs are outdoor concrete type stairs with no sort of detailing to say 'oh wow, they've really gone to some effort'. Looks cheap and nasty, stupid architects and stupid uni board approving it.
Brutalism is not dead!

lets run a bos honi ticket
You know I'm down wif it

and i'm serious. although i strongly reccomend a dual name or something: team bos/interwebs

ledzeppelin

HSC
it's shit
it's messy
it's crowded
it's not funny
it's not clever
it's not snide

in sum, it's not the neat, clean, funny, clever and snide student publication it once was: it's nothing more than any other shitty magazine oriented towards students. fuck i hate honi this year.
+1
You forgot to mention Noah's Kitchen

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)