Semester 1 Chatter Thread (2009) (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

goony

i am here to ride bike
HSC
Wenn ist das Nunstruck git und Slotermeyer? Ja!...Beiherhund das Oder die Flipperwaldt gersput!

kokodamonkey

HSC

goony

i am here to ride bike
HSC
hay waf what kinda estimate did you get for your effort estimation? I've done all the calcs but i'm not sure whether i'm in the right ball park...at night...getting mugged.

Kurwa

HSC
hey guys/girls how do we get our marks for math1001 and math1002...

The lect'rs said it on level 3 carslaw building but it look dodgy, and i searched around for my paper/assignment but coudn't find it..
Where else can I go to find out what I got ?

Thanks

jayadore

She was a hurricane.
HSC
yeah its level 3, where you posted your assignment in the glass boxes, just walk a little further and there a pidgeon holes with letters (first letter of your last name) and itll be in one of them. up the top, probably.

unless someone has pinched it, because theyve been there since yesterday
What are the chances of people stealing others essays/assignments?

Once whilst dropping off an education essay, I realised the box wasn't even locked and people could potentially go through the box looking for people they didn't like and stealing their essay. It'd be terrible. I decided then and there to never make an enemies in education. :eek:

jayadore

She was a hurricane.
HSC
Goddamn Jayadore.

A choice of 28 questions for the Long essay!
OHMYGOSH I know.
It's so funny because you were just complaining about it today and then he posted it up!

Also:
There is a large enrolment in this unit. As there will be high demand on certain books, start your research early. Obviously, you cannot expect to find all the books you want on the shelves in the week before the essay is due. We cannot give extensions because you experienced difficulties finding sources.

Many key books are in Special Reserve, but even this measure does not seem to guarantee their availability any longer. We trust that students won’t hide books from their peers. Please let Dr. Moses know of other books that should be put in Special Reserve, and even on the ‘security shelves’.
omg ahahaha.
Dirk is so funny.

Last edited:

withoutaface

Premium Member
HSC
guys i need help: whats another word that means non tranparent (like something that you can't touch/see e.g. someones values)

also chad i dont think that was a usyd student. theres no unit called intro to communications at usyd. also even if it was it wouldn't matter cause we still dont know who he/she is. they posted the marks for WORK2205 on blackboard in the annocement section according to student number for everyone to see.
Opaque.

KarmaKitten

HSC
OHMYGOSH I know.
It's so funny because you were just complaining about it today and then he posted it up!

Also:

omg ahahaha.
Dirk is so funny.
Ha I know. Its like he read my mind

Also hah to hiding books. Stupid starting essays early. Im feeling so damn lazy this week. :(

Also does anyone know where I can find a place to fax stuff on campus? Does the Copy Centre do it?

Last edited:

jayadore

She was a hurricane.
HSC
Stole a book for HSTY ahead of the essay. BOOYAH. :)
Also, no idea about the faxing.. copy centre probably does do it.

jayadore

She was a hurricane.
HSC
There was only one book, hence snatching it up. I think I'm doing the role of women in the Israeli Peace Movement. Only because that q looked so straightforward. :eek:

jayadore

She was a hurricane.
HSC

Am I the only one who finds this gif seriously entertaining?
I loveeeeeeeee it so much. I think I could just stare at it all day.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)