Semester 1 Chatter Thread (2009) (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
HSC
Aww how nice. I wish my mommy made me lunch :( Stupid bitch.

My favourite option is the Red Devil Bakery, which is near the entrance to Broadway opposite Victoria Park. Good and cheap chicken and salad rolls, and also apple danishes = quite a big lunch for $6

Where do you get your mochas from?

Edit: Yes Spence! You have joined our fight for indifference! Wuvu <3 And you aren't a first year anymore are you...?

imsopostmodern

cool as a kuhncumber
HSC
iced mocha. i dont drink coffee or any caffeine really. i think it's the mint place down near co op. but somewhere up in manning does ok milkshakes

spence

HSC

My favourite option is the Red Devil Bakery, which is near the entrance to Broadway opposite Victoria Park. Good and cheap chicken and salad rolls, and also apple danishes = quite a big lunch for $6

Where do you get your mochas from?

Edit: Yes Spence! You have joined our fight for indifference! Wuvu <3 And you aren't a first year anymore are you...?
Yeah I transferred into arts. And yay for team indifference! We're tying with Neb's group now

amber44

HSC
HAHA, don't be mean.
I'm usually all over the place. Sometimes I sit, if I can find a shady spot on those grass boxes along Eastern, sometimes in the Quad and when I'm feeling extra cool I head over to Manning, although I try to avoid the lunchtime rush and usually eat abit before 12 or after 1:30pm ish.
Oh and my mum makes me lunch. You honestly can't survive if you're buying lunch everyday, anything decent usually costs $7 to $8, rip!

Last edited:
HSC
HAHA, don't be mean.
I'm usually all over the place sometimes I sit, if I can find a shady spot on those grass boxes along Eastern, sometimes in the Quad and when I'm feeling extra cool I head over to Manning, although I try to avoid the lunchtime rush and usually eat abit before 12 or after 1:30pm ish.
Oh and my mum makes me lunch. You honestly can't survive if you're buying lunch everyday, anything decent usually costs $7 to $8, rip!
not with access!

SoulSearcher

Entangled in the fabric of space-time ...
HSC
Haha, I rarely eat at uni. Generally on Mondays and Wednesdays I'll survive 8 hour days with nothing more than a bag of chips during the day and a couple of pieces of toast before the rush for the train in the morning.

If I do eat at uni it will usually be at Manning, although with the breaks I have I'm more inclined to walk down to Broadway and find something to eat around there.

u-borat

Banned
HSC
thai foar 6 bucks is oh so great.

anything from the kebab place downstairs wentworth is very filling though.

Nebuchanezzar

Banned
HSC
Man I haven't had a chance to go to Broadway yet this semester. I never have any breaks in between classes that are long enough.

It's a shame because I used to love wandering over there for a look, lunch with friends etc. :eek:

I mostly eat in Holme (in the cafe next to the atm kinda thing, or in the inside lunch hall) or Wentworth (upstairs near the indian place).

jb_nc

Google &quot;9-11&quot; and &quot;truth&quot;
HSC
N/A
I haven't bought any food from those shitty union places this semester. ^_^

Two coffees, that's it.

Nebuchanezzar

Banned
HSC
remember you can get hot water from the shops if you want to make instant coffee

but yuck

:(

tastes ok if you add hot chocolate and vanilla imo

jb_nc

Google &quot;9-11&quot; and &quot;truth&quot;
HSC
N/A
250 g of ground coffee costs like ~$6 which you can probably make about 50 or so cups (using a mokka) from so

Last edited:

^CoSMic DoRiS^^

makes the woosh noises
HSC
mmm delicious coffee :D :D :D *drool*

lol if I added up what I probably spend on coffee in a year it'd be embarrassing. You could probably buy an ipod or something with the money :eek: :(

but I'm addicted and instant coffee just does not do the job. Although, if you make it black with lots of sugar it's not too bad as a substitute.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)