Semester 1 Chatter Thread (2010) (2 Viewers)

kokodamonkey

HSC
LOL my ecmt lecturer said something like "(something something), and yeah if you do dis, a politicarry incorrect way of saying would be, ah, you a retard.) Hahaha couldn't stop thinking about it for the whole lecture :p"
would be good to know what the something something is

Aerath

Retired
HSC
N/A
I had PSYC1001 there at 1-2 and the lecturer mentioned something falling from the roof. Was it those black flappy things on the light? That's what I thought he was referring to.
Yeah, I guess so. :p I wasn't too sure myself. Something fell though. :p

JohnMcGee

Banned
HSC
great weather indeed. glorious weather. reminds me of the times at uni where i actually had friends

:(

lol

X2RADialbomber

mandapanda
HSC
I had a tutorial in Storie Dixon Room 333A... I had to go into a fire escape to get to the room. And I only found the room before someone had got a texta and wrote "333A" all over the door. :p

AussieVesti

Retired Account
HSC
Just noticed today that the clock on the left wall of the Eastern Avenue Auditorium is 5 minutes slower than the one on the right wall. What's with that?

JohnMcGee

Banned
HSC
time dilation. the clock on the right hand side is travelling much faster than the one on the left.

Blue Suede

a bedroom philosopher
HSC
Just noticed today that the clock on the left wall of the Eastern Avenue Auditorium is 5 minutes slower than the one on the right wall. What's with that?
they're in different time zones

Blue Suede

a bedroom philosopher
HSC
the one junior subject i'm doing has such immature people in it. our tutor today said something like 'you look as though you're pregnant with meaning' to one student and i swear, 7 people laughed when he said 'pregnant'. you can imagine what they were like later when he made a balls comment. *sigh* i was under the impression most people had grown out of that by the age of 17

JohnMcGee

Banned
HSC
the one junior subject i'm doing has such immature people in it. our tutor today said something like 'you look as though you're pregnant with meaning' to one student and i swear, 7 people laughed when he said 'pregnant'. you can imagine what they were like later when he made a balls comment. *sigh* i was under the impression most people had grown out of that by the age of 17
it is a rather odd description though. Being pregnant with meaning. Was she going to give birth to new meaning soon? Was she knocked up from a man laden with man meaning?

v confusing :uhhuh:

jayadore

She was a hurricane.
HSC
I agree with Neb/Neb-pretending-not-to-be-Neb. The pun kind of sucks.

Anyway, my weekend starts NOW. Woooo. Have to get started on my assignments. /geek.

scarybunny

Rocket Queen
HSC
My weekend starts today also.

Well

tomorrow we're going on a 'cultural visit' instead of going to class, and my friends and I have chosen to go up the mountains and have a poke around.

So uni work that's not uni work really.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)