Semester 1 Chatter Thread (2010) (1 Viewer)

vanush

kdslkf
HSC
have you ever noticed how often bing bing says 'okay' in lectures? seriously, it should be a drinking game.
I did, and that's one of the reasons why I don't go to his dumb lectures anymore.

It's just unfair that they have put so much content in the course. And the assignments are a bit of a pain.

kokodamonkey

HSC
Hmm. I've done work so far representing 10 of the 22 available marks.. So hopefully i am on the way to getting some sort of a pass.

spence

HSC
This next week is going to be shit. Stats test tomorrow, philosophy essay due Wednesday, and lab report due Friday

bio_nut

HSC
This next week is going to be shit. Stats test tomorrow, philosophy essay due Wednesday, and lab report due Friday
This is almost my every single week until end of semester. I must have picked the most evil subject combination in the world. Want to crawl up into a ball until sem is over, lol

kokodamonkey

HSC
Finc assignment due tomorrow. after that i have 2german class tests this thurs and the following thurs. and then my endof semester german exam is in week 13. Thats it!! yay!

spence

HSC
This is almost my every single week until end of semester. I must have picked the most evil subject combination in the world. Want to crawl up into a ball until sem is over, lol
Ouch, that sucks. This is my only week with more than one assessment

jayadore

She was a hurricane.
HSC
0/6000. Sigh. Alongside 80 kids to teach, two presentations and two birthdays. I think I'm going to be pretty sick these coming weeks.

goony

i am here to ride bike
HSC
ugh driving 45mins out to play footy only for half your team not to show up then getting smashed by 50 points isn't the greatest ending to a weekend...and now i've got an assignment to do.

ImAgInE94

HSC
ugh driving 45mins out to play footy only for half your team not to show up then getting smashed by 50 points isn't the greatest ending to a weekend...and now i've got an assignment to do.
have you killed the other half of your team yet?

kokodamonkey

HSC
shameful.

jayadore

She was a hurricane.
HSC
Wow. Do people actually pay others to write their essay(s)?

(Yes, the geeky nerdy asian in me has yet to even resort to think this. I only pop ritalin but not really.)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)