Semester 1 Timetables (1 Viewer)

^CoSMic DoRiS^^

makes the woosh noises
HSC
Re: Summer '08-09 Chatter Thread

ok now, when i click on get a new timetable, i get the same one i edited for the times.

??

this is soo confusing =[

ill post up the timetable and you will see what i mean .
If you want to change what you had before you have to click 'customise my timetable' and go through the whole day/time period off thing again until you get something you like

maz5

HSC
How risky is it to try and change your timetable? Can you always revert back to your old one?

conics2008

HSC

hey how about if i want my whole timetable to change ??

KarmaKitten

HSC

it can be very risky.

If you change your timetable they warn you that you pretty much change everything except usually for your lectures. So you might end up with an even worse timetable. If you really want to change only one aspect, best to go in physically to the uni.

jtyler

HSC
Haha, thanks for the advice - seems like they're pretty similar clashes, between Adv. Sci units and Foundations. I'll probably see you during O-Week, we'll have a similar 'I am going to stab this timetable advisor' look on our faces.
Yep. Only plus is I might be able to get a day off now... it's pretty ridiculous, last year was just a normal load of all adv. science and i had 25+ contact hours... now I'm overloading in both semesters, but because 2/5 are law units, my contact hours have dropped heaps.

^CoSMic DoRiS^^

makes the woosh noises
HSC

it can be very risky.

If you change your timetable they warn you that you pretty much change everything except usually for your lectures. So you might end up with an even worse timetable. If you really want to change only one aspect, best to go in physically to the uni.
:uhhuh:

and look at the central timetabling before you do anything so you can see if what you want is possible. some subjects won't have much room to shift around, best to check ;)

maz5

HSC

:uhhuh:

and look at the central timetabling before you do anything so you can see if what you want is possible. some subjects won't have much room to shift around, best to check ;)
but arth1002 doesn't even come up on central timetabling.

KarmaKitten

HSC

It came up for me.

There are a couple of of morning ARHT1002 tutorials on thursday. Could try to get into that one.

kay90

HSC

on monday and tuesda mine is like one after another and all three in different locations!?
how do i change!? no joke i try customising it just wont work :( :( :( help!

^CoSMic DoRiS^^

makes the woosh noises
HSC

on monday and tuesda mine is like one after another and all three in different locations!?
how do i change!? no joke i try customising it just wont work :( :( :( help!
what do you want to change?

you can't really do anything about where your classes are held but you might be able to change what times?

idk what subjects are you doing

Kujah

HSC
N/A

Probably going to uni on Monday to do some changes.

kay90

HSC

:( monday and tues. and wtf psych only one on thurs morning

HSC

Classes start at five past the hour and finish at five to the hour - so you have ten minutes to get between subjects that are right after one another.

^CoSMic DoRiS^^

makes the woosh noises
HSC

ok

are there any other times available for those classes you want moved?

if there are and they don't clash with anything else on your timetable, keep fiddling with the system. If that doesn't work you can always go in to uni and see if they can change it for you.

HSC

:( I want to go change it cos I have figured out I can get Monday's off if I tweak it around. Seriously don't wanna turn up to uni for a lecture a day + 1 tutorial.

Edit: What's the chance that I'll get a good timetable if I click to have Monday off? I don't mind having to be at uni early as long as I'm not there just for one class only ...

Last edited:

danz90

HSC
I'd prefer the Friday off really.

Although I suppose you're not planning to go to the Friday lecture?

My unofficial timetable is

Tuesday 2-4
Wednesday 3-5

That's it.
1st option is better, u wuldnt want to go to uni for one hour, try fixing the practical so it goes in the even week that way u can fit that class on friday in.

thursdays aint that bad, looks exactly like my timetable from last year :|
My friday lecture is only for Weeks 11 and 13. Will the new law building even be open by then?

Gosh, I hope there's some way I can change that 5-6pm BIOL1003 Lecture. Are there still many students around at that time?

So if I go to the student centre, will they be able to change that single lecture time for me, if its possible?

spence

HSC
Timetable's being heaps shit, although I can probs get a better one if I pick philosophy instead of German. Can't decide what to do :(

But I'm still heaps happy cause I just booked my trip to Europe :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)